Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mesoscale

National Football League! (nfl)

Whos your team and whats your prediction for winning the superbowl?

My team is Minnesota Vikings (Skol Vikings)

and my superbowl champion prediction is Chicago Bears Vs New York Jets (Maybe Broncos) with Jets winning the superbowl.

Whos your team and whats your prediction for winning the superbowl?

My team is Minnesota Vikings (Skol Vikings)

and my superbowl champion prediction is Chicago Bears Vs New York Jets (Maybe Broncos) with Jets winning the superbowl.

many thanks for starting this up Meso wink.png

Not had much interest in recent years hence no NFL season stuff from me but with the new deal (terrible stance by ESPN and lack of red button BBC MNF recording facility for non-freeview recordable viewers) then maybe some more/new followers?

I`ll try detracting from the Hurricane watch and post stats n weekly off & def players etc etc.

Going with a Hou v Den AFC championships & Atl v 49ers NFC championships but way too early and 100% suspect to change LOL

Anyone catching/recording the Chi v GB game tonite?

"TimmyH" where are you BTW? Manning jus dont look right in that orange jersey :D

Little Interest regarding the NFL in this "kneck o the woods", their used to be a fan or 2 "timmytour?" anti-mild etc.?

but for anyone joining aboard the impending Superbowl 47 bus in a fortnight then tonites Championships games will decide the 2 finalists (think of it as 2 semi-finals)

SF49ers @ Atlanta just now with Atlanta, coached by the essentially cool head of mike smith, have jus opened with an impressive drive for TD to lead 7-0

Ray Lewis and the Ravens @ the NE (or hollywood :D) Patriots later for the AFC championship.

17-0 good.gif

Just keep on playing, remember last week.

17-7 fool.gif

as always its about pts off turnovers that could well decide this one but both offences are going at it and this could be a 70+ combined pts game?

But I prefer the weapons Ryan`s (atl QB) got over SF`s kaepernick?

What I love about this game though is the thousands of permutations, tactics and plays?

14 unanswered pts as SF close the gap to 3 with a 14-17 scoreline with 1:55 left to the half?

Strange how Atlanta always seems to surrender a decent lead?

(upd time 21:28) another perfect drive by Atlanta, 10 yd pass Ryan to Gonzalez TD, to extend the lead back to 10, 14-24.

SF likely to kneel on their possession? with only <25 seconds left of the 1st half.

Gore (49ers HB) goes in for TD, this is high octane blow for blow!

21-24 to Atlanta,,,

2nd Atlanta turnover, can the 49ers make this one pay?

But what a Play by Donte Robinson to strip the ball from Crabtree on the 1yd line!

Possession back with Atlanta who`s 2turnovers have not cost them any pts with SF failing to take advantage,,,

Falcons will get the ball back down 4 pts with a matter of seconds left, unless they can block SF`s punt?

to add only a TD to the response the 49ers put up appears not enough to win?

Time expires SF 28-24 Atl, The 49ers are going to Superbowl XLVII in the big easy,,,

Part 2 and here we go with the Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots, can Tom Brady get on top of the mighty Ravens D# without TE Gronkowski?