Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kain

World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria

I'm not sure if there are many WoW fans on NW (or if they admit to it) but well I will put my head on the chopping block and say I love it.

Ive been playing since 2004 and still pretty much addicted!

Anyway with the imminant release of the 4th expansion pack Mists of Pandaria, is anyone else really looking forward to it? The whole focus being around the war between alliance and horde?

Will make a change from some big bad dude wanting to destroy Azeroth or its peoples.

What classes do you guys play? Myself - Prot Paladin - Blood Elf!

Anyway I will prepare to be laughed at :p

Cheers

Kain

Only just saw this post,

I'll admit I play this game not all the time though just mainly during the winter when the game itself seems more busy. I have three 85's a warrior, death knight and a hunter. Looking forward to the Mists of Pandaria later this month.

I play this too but regardless of the new expansion I think the game has an uncertain future due to how slow they are at bringing out new content, fixing broken stuff and dealing with e-bullies. Then when they do come out with new content it constantly reminds you that you are in a game because of how insanely restrictive everything is.

I'll probably buy it regardless but they really need to pull their finger out this time.

I have recently started MoP after having been a player since vanilla. I think the game feels a lot better now, compared to Cataclysm, though I dislike the number of 'twink' characters who level up really quickly and want to blast through low level dungeons.

Created an alliance monk Pandaren to try tanking as this is totally the opposite of what I usually play (horde, dps or healer). Currently level 32 on Magtheridon server.