Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWD

One Direction

Does anyone know if the rumours are true or not that One Direction charged a hospital to perform to a dying child with Cancer?

If it is true then that is one of the most disgusting things I've heard of in recent times!

Why is that disgusting?

If the hospital asked them to perform rather them just turning up and doing it imprompto then why should that child be any more entitled than any other dying person.

Does anyone know if the rumours are true or not that One Direction charged a hospital to perform to a dying child with Cancer?

If it is true then that is one of the most disgusting things I've heard of in recent times!

I will be very surprised as Simon Cowell is very PR savvy

There's only One Direction this band is going, and that's up my *expletive*

Why is that disgusting?

If the hospital asked them to perform rather them just turning up and doing it imprompto then why should that child be any more entitled than any other dying person.

Awful mate. We all have opinions on trivial stuff such as the weather etc, that's normal, but how anyone can ask for money from a scenario such as this isn't normal.

Shame on you if you think this is acceptable behaviour!

I doubt there's much, if any, substance to those rumours. Got to be fairly cautious when it comes to rumours about people in the music industry. Especially those involved in pop music (e.g. Justin Bieber, Lady GaGa, One Direction), because they seem to attract the biggest amount of 'haters' who start up all kinds of nasty rumours and tend to pass judgment on those artists fairly hastily.

If there is truth to the rumours, the first question I would ask is, how much do the boys know about their management's demands/decisions? I would suspect surprisingly little.

It's hard to really discuss the rumour without having sufficient details/evidence. It's all just rather aimless speculation.

Why is that disgusting?

I'd imagine it's probably that many people find the impression that any person/organisation that make millions care more about a little bit of cash than a dying child with cancer a little hard view as 'acceptable'..

Anyway as NorthNSW says, any rumors could easily be a load of nonsense.

Surely, more people would pay them not to sing...sorry mime!