Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Early Predictions On Winter 2012/2013

If this is already a Topic then please excuse me and could a mod merge these please...But after looking into it as my mother LOVES winter and getting her indoor log fire going and myself (fit 18 year old boy LOL) going out to chop and split the logs in the frost I had to check out what winter "has" in store...

October 2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally, October 2012 will be much colder than the October of 2011… a general cooling as from Sat 8th (although slightly milder temperatures will be more apparent from the 19th through to around the 29th) with the most unsettled (wind / rain / snow) part of the month from the 8th through to the end of the month, although the 22nd to the 28th may be the most settled of an otherwise generally unsettled period in October…an increase in wind from around the 13th to around the 20th……south to south-westerly winds from the 19th then veering more west to north-westerly towards the end of October…northerly, north-westerly or north-easterly winds are more likely from the 4th to the 13th…the coldest mornings and/or days are likely on the 5th to the 9th, then the 15th to 18th, then the 22nd and the 29th….weather conditions on the 6th will likely prevail to around the 7th or 8th…frosts are more likely around the 6th, 8th, 15th then around the 29th.

November 2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally, November 2012 will be noticeably much colder than the November of 2011…the coldest periods are most likely from the 1st to the 14th then the 27th to the 30th …the most unsettled period (rain / sleet / snow) will be from the 7th through to around the 25th…Saturday the 16th may well be exceptionally cold, and there is a good probability that blizzard conditions may occur along the eastern flank of the UK, the south and / or south-easterly counties of England could well get the worst of any blizzard conditions should this snow event actually occur at this time…Generally, the November of 2012 could well turn out colder, and with more snow, than the November of 2010 – especially in the mid to southern counties of England, and November 2012 could well be colder than December 2010, especially from around November 10th through to around the 27th.

December 2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally, December 2012 will be much colder, and with the potential for much more snow, than the December of 2011 or the December of 2010…the coldest periods are likely to occur around the 6th, the 12th, the 20th and the 25th to the 31st…the period that will produce more snow will be from the 6th through to around the 20th, with the 6th to the 16th probably being the period when the greatest snow events will probably occur in December 2012…very windy conditions should be expected from the 11th through to around the 19th…the area from Hull down to the south coast of England may well experience heavy snow and blizzard conditions from around the 11th through to around the 19th, the westerly and northerly areas of the UK may be more likely to see heavy snow fall from around the 19th through to the 31st although all areas of the UK may well experience sever cold and snow as from the 6th through to months end

January 2013 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……On June 11th 2008 I made a very specific prediction, an extract from this prediction - (19) There will be steady (at first) rise in Global weather phenomena such as heat- waves, hurricanes, gales, storms, heavy-snow fall (especially around 2013) – various copies of my June 11th 2008 predictions were handed out to various local people at the time and were read and then signed by the same people; it was the winters of 2012 /2013 and 2013 / 2014 that I was referring to at the time in 2008, (more on the winter of 2013/ 2014 later)…………………Generally, January 2013 & January 2014 both have the potential for becoming the coldest and snowiest Januarys in living memory, and very likely for several hundred years at least…although I expect January 2013 to be exceptionally cold throughout, the very coldest period will probably start around the 10th then continue through to the 31st…the heaviest snow-fall should be expected as from the 5th to around the 15th…the windiest period will probably start around the 10thand continue through to months end, with the strongest winds more likely near the 10th & the 18th…the north-easterly to southerly latitudes of the UK will probably see the heaviest snow-fall from the 5th to the 15thwith the westerly to northerly areas of the UK probably seeing the worst snow conditions from around the 15th to the 23rd, then the north-westerly to north-easterly areas from around the 23rd through to months end…dryer and cold conditions are more likely to occur from the 1st to around the 5th….blizzard conditions are more likely from around the 10th to around the 21st, with the mid to southerly areas of the UK more likely to see the worst blizzard conditions in this time frame.

February 2013 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally; February 2013 also has the potential for severe winter conditions, but probably less so than January 2013…the heaviest snow-fall is more likely from the 3rd through to the 13th…the coldest periods will probably occur from around the 7th to the 11th, then from around the 17th to months end…the windiest periods are more likely to occur around the 7th, 12thand the 26th…heavy snow is more likely to occur from the 3rd to the 12th, the mid to lower latitudes of the UK may see the worst of the conditions at this time, with the worse conditions for the westerly, and northerly areas of the UK probably seeing the worse conditions as from around the 12th to months end…the likeliest time for blizzard conditions will be from around the 5th to around the 13th then from around the 26th to months end.

March 2013 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally; March 2013 has the potential as being one of the coldest, windiest and snowiest Marches in recent history – much more so than the “average†March…although I expect the whole of March 2013 to show above average wind, the two most windiest periods are likely to be from the 1st to the 11th, then from around the 18th to months end…the coldest periods are likely from the 1st to around the 12th, then from around the 17th to the 28th…the heaviest snow (which is very likely), sleet or rain should be expected to occur from around the 3rd to around the 14th, with severe cold on the 4th…the mid to southern latitudes of the UK may probably see extremely cold blizzard conditions from around the 4th to around the 13th, with more westerly and northerly areas seeing the worse conditions from around the 13th to months end.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Where have you got this forecast from?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

My prediction would be of some snow at some point, but rain, mild, windy conditions also thrown in, oh and some sunshine ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Really, really cold snow all the time non-stop like Siberia.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

I wonder if mods would allow people to post just their forcastes for winter ,say before 20th November and get them scored in March

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……, and November 2012 could well be colder than December 2010, especially from around November 10th through to around the 27th.

December 2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally, December 2012 will be much colder, and with the potential for much more snow, than the December of 2011 or the December of 2010

December 2010 was 2nd coldest on record in CET series and suggesting this November could be colder then that and this December even colder, I'd wear a dress down the high sreet if it came true

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Cold.

December 2010 was 2nd coldest on record in CET series and suggesting this November could be colder then that and this December even colder, I'd wear a dress down the high sreet if it came true

Pics please lol.!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

If this is already a Topic then please excuse me and could a mod merge these please...But after looking into it as my mother LOVES winter and getting her indoor log fire going and myself (fit 18 year old boy LOL) going out to chop and split the logs in the frost I had to check out what winter "has" in store...

October 2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally, October 2012 will be much colder than the October of 2011… a general cooling as from Sat 8th (although slightly milder temperatures will be more apparent from the 19th through to around the 29th) with the most unsettled (wind / rain / snow) part of the month from the 8th through to the end of the month, although the 22nd to the 28th may be the most settled of an otherwise generally unsettled period in October…an increase in wind from around the 13th to around the 20th……south to south-westerly winds from the 19th then veering more west to north-westerly towards the end of October…northerly, north-westerly or north-easterly winds are more likely from the 4th to the 13th…the coldest mornings and/or days are likely on the 5th to the 9th, then the 15th to 18th, then the 22nd and the 29th….weather conditions on the 6th will likely prevail to around the 7th or 8th…frosts are more likely around the 6th, 8th, 15th then around the 29th.

November 2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally, November 2012 will be noticeably much colder than the November of 2011…the coldest periods are most likely from the 1st to the 14th then the 27th to the 30th …the most unsettled period (rain / sleet / snow) will be from the 7th through to around the 25th…Saturday the 16th may well be exceptionally cold, and there is a good probability that blizzard conditions may occur along the eastern flank of the UK, the south and / or south-easterly counties of England could well get the worst of any blizzard conditions should this snow event actually occur at this time…Generally, the November of 2012 could well turn out colder, and with more snow, than the November of 2010 – especially in the mid to southern counties of England, and November 2012 could well be colder than December 2010, especially from around November 10th through to around the 27th.

December 2012 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally, December 2012 will be much colder, and with the potential for much more snow, than the December of 2011 or the December of 2010…the coldest periods are likely to occur around the 6th, the 12th, the 20th and the 25th to the 31st…the period that will produce more snow will be from the 6th through to around the 20th, with the 6th to the 16th probably being the period when the greatest snow events will probably occur in December 2012…very windy conditions should be expected from the 11th through to around the 19th…the area from Hull down to the south coast of England may well experience heavy snow and blizzard conditions from around the 11th through to around the 19th, the westerly and northerly areas of the UK may be more likely to see heavy snow fall from around the 19th through to the 31st although all areas of the UK may well experience sever cold and snow as from the 6th through to months end

January 2013 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……On June 11th 2008 I made a very specific prediction, an extract from this prediction - (19) There will be steady (at first) rise in Global weather phenomena such as heat- waves, hurricanes, gales, storms, heavy-snow fall (especially around 2013) – various copies of my June 11th 2008 predictions were handed out to various local people at the time and were read and then signed by the same people; it was the winters of 2012 /2013 and 2013 / 2014 that I was referring to at the time in 2008, (more on the winter of 2013/ 2014 later)…………………Generally, January 2013 & January 2014 both have the potential for becoming the coldest and snowiest Januarys in living memory, and very likely for several hundred years at least…although I expect January 2013 to be exceptionally cold throughout, the very coldest period will probably start around the 10th then continue through to the 31st…the heaviest snow-fall should be expected as from the 5th to around the 15th…the windiest period will probably start around the 10thand continue through to months end, with the strongest winds more likely near the 10th & the 18th…the north-easterly to southerly latitudes of the UK will probably see the heaviest snow-fall from the 5th to the 15thwith the westerly to northerly areas of the UK probably seeing the worst snow conditions from around the 15th to the 23rd, then the north-westerly to north-easterly areas from around the 23rd through to months end…dryer and cold conditions are more likely to occur from the 1st to around the 5th….blizzard conditions are more likely from around the 10th to around the 21st, with the mid to southerly areas of the UK more likely to see the worst blizzard conditions in this time frame.

February 2013 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally; February 2013 also has the potential for severe winter conditions, but probably less so than January 2013…the heaviest snow-fall is more likely from the 3rd through to the 13th…the coldest periods will probably occur from around the 7th to the 11th, then from around the 17th to months end…the windiest periods are more likely to occur around the 7th, 12thand the 26th…heavy snow is more likely to occur from the 3rd to the 12th, the mid to lower latitudes of the UK may see the worst of the conditions at this time, with the worse conditions for the westerly, and northerly areas of the UK probably seeing the worse conditions as from around the 12th to months end…the likeliest time for blizzard conditions will be from around the 5th to around the 13th then from around the 26th to months end.

March 2013 -some suggested weather scenarios for the UK……Generally; March 2013 has the potential as being one of the coldest, windiest and snowiest Marches in recent history – much more so than the “average†March…although I expect the whole of March 2013 to show above average wind, the two most windiest periods are likely to be from the 1st to the 11th, then from around the 18th to months end…the coldest periods are likely from the 1st to around the 12th, then from around the 17th to the 28th…the heaviest snow (which is very likely), sleet or rain should be expected to occur from around the 3rd to around the 14th, with severe cold on the 4th…the mid to southern latitudes of the UK may probably see extremely cold blizzard conditions from around the 4th to around the 13th, with more westerly and northerly areas seeing the worse conditions from around the 13th to months end.

Seems detailed for so far out, and 16th Nov is a Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Seasonal Forecast Thread:

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/72635-the-seasonal-forecast-thread/page__st__80

Lets get into Autumn first before we even start thinking about winter.

I can only imagine the complaints if a summer thread started in February!