Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gavin P

Final Autumn 2012 Weather Foreast

Hello folks,

Here is my final autumn 2012 weather forecast video;

http://www.gavsweathervids.com/seasonal.html

The pattern for the autumn looks quite uncertain, but there is a pattern emerging for temperature if nothing else.

If you stick around to the end there is a little sneak peak at winter.icon_smile_wink.gif From September we'll be counting down to winter 2012/2013 properly

Thanks Gavin, a below average Autumn looks on the cards going of the majority of long range models then.good.gif

Thanks Gavin, a below average Autumn looks on the cards going of the majority of long range models then.good.gif

Yes, the temperature signal is quite conclusively for a below average autumn. Precipitation signal is much less strong (as I explain the vid, thats usually the case with long range models) and the stormier autumn than we've been used to recently idea really comes from my own musing/hunch.

We had a quite stormy autumn last year Gav. One particular storm caused a wind turbine to blow up and the storm surge almost caused the River clyde to burst it's banks in the city center which has 20 foot concrete banking. Northern England also got a bit of a beating from it.