Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Want To Become A Netweather Storm Chaser?

Paul

Posted

Since we first started talking about the netweather media partner and netweather storm chaser schemes we've been working hard on the technical side of things and making sure everything was in place - which in truth has taken longer than we'd have liked. But, we're about there now....

The essence of the two schemes is that we'd like to make it easier for you to share weather footage on both netweather and your own sites, and will do this by setting each chaser up with use of our live streaming system and video upload system. We'll also provide a video player for you to embed on your own sites if you have them & will of course put your footage onto netweather giving your videos and streams a very large audience.

Each storm chaser will also be eligible to a 20% discount on netweather extra, so you can access the most up to date info available when out and about chasing.

If you're interested in joining the chasing team, please drop me a pm or send an email in via the site:

http://www.netweathe...n=contact;sess=

If you've already been in contact previously about this and you've not heard from us during the last few days, we'll definitely be in touch next week.

For those getting weather footage more regularly we also have our media partner scheme which not only gives all the access to streaming etc as above, but also pays a revenue share through advertising on the videos. If you think you may like to be part of this, you can find more info here:

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/73082-would-you-like-to-be-a-netweather-media-partner/

• Like 3

Posted
  • Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Altitude: 189 m, Density Altitude: 6 m
  • Weather Preferences: Tropical Cyclone, Blizzard, Thunderstorm, Freezing Cold Day and Heat Wave.
  • Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Altitude: 189 m, Density Altitude: 6 m

I am from Greece and I am wondering how can I participate in this. Can I?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi,

I work for The One Show at the BBC and we are looking to chat with some British storm chasers following the news that Britain has more tornadoes than America.

If anyone seeks out a tornado, calls themselves a storm chaser, has great footage of British tornadoes or is a storm/tornado enthusiast, please do get in contact with me as I am looking to make a potential film on this.

My email is sarah.carson@bbc.co.uk and I really look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

Posted

Was great chatting to you yesterday Sarah. This is the place for Uk based chasers with footage and I am sure they will be along to post stories or give you relevant material for the upcoming show.

Regards

Paul