Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Never snows where i live

Weather Apps For Iphone

Hi all, not sure if this is in the right place but here goes.

I am after a good weather app which would give radar etc. Can anyone recommend a good app cos theres quite alot out there. I would prefer a free one but if its a good one then i dont mind paying.

Ta

I have Weather HD 2 on my iPad and that's not a bad one. And I think it's free. It's just been updated as well. Go to the Apple store and type in Weather Apps. There are quite a few to choose from. Hope that is some help.

Forecast.co.uk is another really good one and has excellent feedback from customers. I've just installed it and it's free.

Rain today for good ' free' radar which updates every 15mins. Go onto their website and it gives you the opportunity to load the tablet version which opens easier. Good for keeping an eye on those storms when out and about (if you have 3G that is) !!

Our apps are on the way, but the radar page works fine on Android and Apple Ios. I use is on my phone and tablet, but I'm probably a little biased... ;-)

WeatherPro by meteo group. It's brilliant. Gives UV, sun hours, weather, temperature, graphs, radar, satellite. Best app there is for weather right now.

@Ian - that's going to give the Netweather app some competition. I hope you can beat it! :D

Also, will there be a paid-for NW app?

Not a radar app but for wetterzentrale models search 'Weather Models' by blacklab. Its on Android. Only thing is there are no CAPE charts. Well good app though for a smartphones. Probably on iphone too.

Hi all, not sure if this is in the right place but here goes.

I am after a good weather app which would give radar etc. Can anyone recommend a good app cos theres quite alot out there. I would prefer a free one but if its a good one then i dont mind paying.

Ta

Where are you looking for..UK or US ? US I'd recommend Radarscope . UK sadly we don't have the infrastructure but Weather Pro is quite good even without paying the subscription...(errrr in the absence of a NW app blum.gif )