Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coast

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion - August 19th 2012>

graffiti-tag-me-134536414160280.gif

Well here a brand new one to cover in graffiti!!!

Thanks Coast, already passing 22C...

Ah what a lovely day out there, hoping for some decent sun today and then maybe a storm or two later?!

Some mid level cloud has just started to drift northwards. Few light showers appear to be forming in the channel.

Near total cloud cover here now, no sunbathing today by the looks of it,which isn't a bad thing as i'm slightly pink after a day in the garden yesterday!

Heavy downpour ...light ran cloudy ...humid.......no sun.............................

Up to 26c here at the moment. Bright blue sky about 30mins ago, now clouded over.

22c but the sun has disappeared and we now have big drops of rain falling...not many of them though!

raining here... big drops as well... this wasnt on the cards was it???

28.8C here in Hornchurch and fifty p sized raindrop just started, not enough to retire on yet though. Distinctly threatening skies

Stopped now and sun is back out (although heavily filtered by mid/high level cloud)

well its def getting very dark high based clouds south of me.... prob wont break yesterdays hot temp now because of this cloud invading.

Thunder and Lightning at Selsey at the moment according to my son who is down there

Guest archiesmummy

Well done to John Pike....said there would be some storms! Is desperately trying to rain here, looking forward to some more comfortable temps next week...phew its hot!

thunderstorm here, with heavy rain !

Where the hell did this come from, weatherman said hot and sunny today !!!!!!!!! duh....

Looking good for our region for a change, some explosive stuff kicking off to the south.

With these temps a good chance of some proper storms, nothing better than heavy rain on a really hot day, feels and smells amazing.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

thunderstorm here, with heavy rain !

Where the hell did this come from, weatherman said hot and sunny today !!!!!!!!! duh....

I thought the same, it seemed to come so suddenly!

post-10773-0-04206600-1345376188_thumb.j

A misty morning here in the early hours but it's 28.8 °C here now with beautiful sunshine, it was much cooler down on the south coast yesterday !

Bognor Regis must be getting hammered!! Fingers crossed they continue to hold and build as they shift north.