Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Video Of The Sun. Strange!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, or any other powerful storms

Hiya. I'm hoping somebody can give me an explanation for this.

I decided to take a video of the sun. Only as soon as I focused on it, I noticed a sphere shape just above the sun, moving up and to the right a bit.

Not long after that, a black triangular shape seems to cross over the sun???

Also, after that, there seems to be another circular sun thing. It looks as though it is attached to the sun...just on the right side of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYgq1iNsBw&feature=youtu.be

Posted

Hi,

It looks to me that what you've got there is sunlight reflected, probably, off a cloud - maybe a plane (it's a bit hard to track in this video).

The black triangle is absolutely a cloud passing in front of the sun (watch from the beginning following the clouds at the left of the sun and you will be able to pick out the shape before it reaches the solar disk, then track it across the disk and off the other side).

The final thing you mention looks again to be reflected sunlight off cloud.

Edited by magic

Posted

The camera will have image stabilisation which accounts for the curious movement of diffraction effects.

When this technology started coming in there was a spate of glowing blob-type 'UFO' videos which at first do seem inexplicable as the movement is hard to explain from what the photographer was doing/seeing.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

My guess would be a very dense wodge of cirro-/alto-cumulus - along with whatever the software is doing?

Posted

Thanx guys!

It really had me baffled. I scared the crap out of myself last night! haha

I made this video, got excited about it - then the sky turned pink - then I googled things and came across Nibiru, with the 17th of this month, which was yesterday. fool.gif

Posted

Well Nibiru is real but imho there's a more artificial reason for it's existence. Remember the Russian solar-project which apparently failed, it's key was to induce reflected sunlight onto parts of Siberia during the winter seasons using mirrors as the main component. I don't think the Ruskies gave up on this project and the 'second sun' thats often reported, co-incidentally either during morning or at night is this (or another) solar projection project which is visible outside the sun's glare.

It goes onto explain why there can be mass-sightings of this so-called second sun, yet nothing shows up on SOHO.

Posted

I suppose that does make sense.

Although, I do find things to be strange lately...

I've never heard so much about floods on the news in my life. I know global warming and all of that.

On top of that though, everywhere is obsessing with space at the minute.

There's something going on. Unfortunately, i've got the kind of personality where I can't rest until I figure things out! mellow.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow (of course) Storms, Sunshine, everything begging with 'S'

There is so much we don't understand or are likely too lilclairey2012. There is peace in not knowing all the answers :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Nibiru....what a load of complete rubbish!...good grief!rolleyes.gif

Back to video...to be honest, I can't see anything unusual, just a cloud passing in front of the sun, and some cloud reflecting sunlight....Have I missed something? cc_confused.gif