Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul

20% Off Oregon Weather Stations - Friday & Saturday Only

We've recently partnered with Oregon, and to get the ball rolling they have a special offer available giving 20% off of all purchases. This offer is only valid today (Friday) and tomorrow, and you'll need to use the offer code weekend20 to have it applied to your purchase.

So if you're on the lookout for a weather station, now may be a good time to go for it!

Oregon Weather Stations

grrr don't get paid until next Friday- had an expensive month, otherwise I would have snapped one up....would have had the pretty simple £99.99 one, more than enough features for me.

Damn it I just bought one of these three days ago. Good offer though.

Thanks, good to know it's useful - will definitely let you all know as soon as we get another offer code from them, I'm pretty hopeful this won't be the last :)

Very very tempted! Thanks! Any recommendations on weather stations on there?

What sort of thing are you looking for Daz, desktop or full weather station?

I think a full weather station, would love to be able to take my own observations once I move to Bolton at the end of August :)

Any more offers coming up, Paul?

I get paid on 31st December and my weather station has just broke. Would love an Oregon weather station. :)

• Similar Content

• By ARW WeatherMan
      I realised we talk a lot about the weather generally, on here and across the UK but one thing that is rarely mentioned is the UV index so my first question is; Do you guys know whether we have ever recorded a UV index of 9 here in the UK? 
      I see many places as far north as Nottingham will be hitting 8 next week provided there are clear skies and many times I've known the UV to hit 8 in London, most years we get atleast 7-10 days I'd say but surely somewhere on the south coast will have hit 9 on a few accasions.
      I also regularly check www.temis.nl which gives a clear sky UV index forecast which over many years I've come to realise is generally is out by 1UV. They are forecasting 7.5 in London next week which if I'm right would mean 8.5 and surely the south coast could hit 9 by that reasoning? Any thoughts or facts would be interesting to hear. Thankyou 

• By rpmbaz
      I’m looking at buy a new weather station, I had a Oregon WMR 100 which was very hit and miss and eventually died but I’m looking for something far more reliable and accurate that I can upload all the data to my Mac or PC . I have been toying with either the Davis Vantage cue or Pro 2 , most posting I read suggest those that bought the Vue wish they had the Pro 2 but both seem very good . Any help or advice that can help with my decision pros or cons 
    • By Jacques Steventon
      Hello,
      I've got a maplin weather station. I have had it for about 6-7 years now. Weirdly it hasn't stopped working. It's still going strong but I want something that might provide better data and possibly quick data intervals as well.
      I know about the Davis stations but they are a little out of my price range. Does anything have any suggestions that are good quality but still fit within a budget?
    • By jrswiss
      Hi Weather Friends
      We are a small group of Weather Enthusiasts located in Switzerland.
      In the last months we have spent hours to develop two small PHP Scripts to check the weather of our Davis Weather Stations but also any PWS Stations from Wunderground.com.
      We want to share our work with other Weather Enthusiasts!
      Focus on development:
      Display Weather Data in Browser (especially on Smartphones or Tablets) Setting alerts and get informed on severe weather conditions via email. Target group:
      House owners checks weather for their home and garden (awnings, umbrellas, sprinkler-systems etc.)  Meteorologists & Weather Enthusiasts can use it to get informed about typical or untypical weather conditions Fire Departments may observe an area of interest (precipitation, heat etc) The result:
      G-Davis: A small PHP Script for Davis Weather Stations connected to Weatherlink Network G-Wunder: A small PHP Script for Wunderground PWS connected to Wunderground Network We are looking for Beta-Tester.
      You need a Web Sever (Webhoster) runs PHP 5x.
      NO DATABASE REQUIRED!
      Both apps (Pre-Releases) are free and ready to download from our Website: http://www.gustalert.com
      Please read the manuals for further information.

Thank you for your interest!
      Best regards
      JRSWISS
    • By amcrae
      Greetings fellow weather enthusiasts! My wife & I are assembling the technology for our sustainable solar homestead and one item that we acquired is a working Sharper Image Color Weather Station Viewer MI606. We have an immediate need to buy & deploy one or more wireless remote thermometers that will communicate with the weather station. Since we don't have the user manual, and I can't find anything on the web that isn't at a suspicious website, I don't know what wireless remote thermometers will work with the weather station. If someone in this community knows of this weather station model and can provide any information it would be very helpful to our solar homestead project. Thank you for interest in helping. Alan & Maggie