Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Members Photos - Show Yourself !

11 hours ago, cheese said:

For what it's worth, I have no issue with it at all - consenting adults are free to do whatever they want, within the realms of the law of course. Age gaps can be problematic, but they can also work. Personally, I don't think I'd go any lower than 23ish or higher than 39ish right now.. but that's solely my preference, and is only a general rule, not something set in stone.

I don't think 19 to 34 is anywhere near as dramatic as 30 to 62, but it's still fairly substantial in terms of life experience and maturity levels. As a general rule I find 19 year olds immature, but there are plenty of exceptions.

My mum is 53, 54 this year. She prefers men in their 20s and 30s.. she thinks men her own age don't look after themselves, lol. My sister is 33 and does not appreciate this at all. In fact, she told our mum that she would be really upset if she ended up settling down with someone our age.. and to be honest it would be pretty odd if I ended up with a stepfather the same age as me. Still, I'd want her to be happy. Our dad has been out of the picture for a while so she deserves that.

my o/h doesnt like men her own age, never has, too immature.

of course relationships with partners of similar age are generally more likely to 'work' because of the socio-environmental things you have in common when growing up.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As my file is to big to put on my profile this is a pic of me took last week 

Me ☺️

Might regret this but here goes.....   Also uploaded a photo of my cat, because why not?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mokidugway said:

Head cat 

IMG_0152.JPG

oh yes that certainly are and mine was loud too

I see your cats and I raise you one dog. 

Whoever guesses his first name (he has 3 because he’s pretentious) gets to unlock the heart warming story of how he locked me out of my own house on Christmas Day.

E8D33F33-F2A8-4574-9DC2-7B9006BF7BB6.jpeg

A4BBE64E-2043-423E-BFD5-37F57C823315.jpeg

Edited by Jemma Croton
Correcting typo
2 minutes ago, Jemma Croton said:

Whoever guesses his first name (he has 3 because he’s pretentious) gets to unlock the heart warming story of how he locked me out of my own house on Christmas Day.

My dogs in my avi ,he's a nutcase ?

20 hours ago, Jemma Croton said:

Steve?

1 hour ago, Ross90 said:

Steve?

Was that a fluke legit guess or have you been stalking? ??

He is Steve. Steve Roy Rothstein.

On Christmas Day I was seeing the kids off in the afternoon to go have dinner with their paternal Grandma.

Shut Steve in because he gets Whitney and pesters everyone. 

Go out in my PJs. Say good bye... they drive off... get back to the door and it won’t happen. I try for a while before it sinks in that while I could hear Steve clawing at the back door... he must have somehow hooked his foot into the keys or through a keychain and turned them in the lock.

So I’m stood there in PJ bottoms, socks and a strapping vest top. No shoes, no keys, no phone, no coat... not even a bra on.

I think “it’s ok, I’ll call and get Ian to drop the spare key”... NO PHONE.

”I’ll walk to collect the spare key - 3 miles or so but it’s not like I had plans for the day”... NO SHOES. 

Tried all the other doors... no joy. No windows open either.

I had to go, totally disheveled, barefoot, in PJs to beg a neighbour to take me to get the spare key. ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

I got in eventually and drank a LOT of wine

Honestly i was between Steve and Dave, just guessed he'd have a people name. ?

Sounds like a great way to spend xmas... don't know why i had visions of Elisha Cuthbert turning up at her neighbours door in the girl next door. ?