Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Members Photos - Show Yourself !

6 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Adopts gammon mode:

When are were a lud, we'es all could tell t'boys from t'gerrels. Too much o'these hippy, yeti, snawflake, trannie taarps these days arthinks...Aye. Better when tha's naw wo's wha. If ye ask me!?

Variety is the spice of life -  Let people be what they want to be??

Ps.. What is gammon mode btw?

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As my file is to big to put on my profile this is a pic of me took last week 

Me ☺️

Might regret this but here goes.....   Also uploaded a photo of my cat, because why not?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

Here's a picture of me....taken just after i posted that it was looking mild for the foreseeable in the hunt for cold MOD thread

245A8F7900000578-2893153-Arrest_A_man_is_held_by_two_police_officers_on_New_Year_s_Eve_in-a-28_1420107033014.jpg

it looks like you're being murrdered

9 hours ago, mushymanrob said:

i did.

we have been together now 13 years, shes now 30 im nearly 62.

*sits back and awaits the judgemental posts*

As long as you're both happy, then nobody can judge you??

• Like 2
10 hours ago, mushymanrob said:

i did.

As my old fella used to say, and I keep reminding my Mrs who's 10 years younger than I, "there's many a good tune played on an old fiddle!"

14 hours ago, mushymanrob said:

i did.

Do you happen to get Christmas cards from your bank manager?

I'm joking! ?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, lassie23 said:

you lucky so and so lol

only in as much that we are 2 people who are enjoying a long happy relationship.

it shows that age isnt necessarily a barrier, nor should it be, nor should size, looks, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc etc etc. if 2 people get on, then enjoy it and bugger anyone else.

sex?....  nah, you cannot base a lasting relationship if sex is the motivation. i drank my libido away years ago...

• Like 3
3 hours ago, mushymanrob said:

only in as much that we are 2 people who are enjoying a long happy relationship.

it shows that age isnt necessarily a barrier, nor should it be, nor should size, looks, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc etc etc. if 2 people get on, then enjoy it and bugger anyone else.

sex?....  nah, you cannot base a lasting relationship if sex is the motivation. i drank my libido away years ago...

Exactly this. I haven’t connected with anyone in a very long time like I have with the 19yo.

He’s mature for his age... like literally this kid wears wibbleing tweed and a flat cap... not ironically. But personality wise he’s an older soul. And when I get to let my hair down I’m an immature child. We balance and just make sense (off paper).

If it wasn’t for the fact he is leaving for the army in Feb we’ve both acknowledged we would pursue it as a proper relationship with all that entail. But sadly with him being in the army and my having 3 kids, one with autism who wouldn’t cope with moving one place let alone place to place down the line... it’s just terminal. 

Age isn’t a factor in who you just click with  and who speaks to your soul

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Jemma Croton said:

Exactly this. I haven’t connected with anyone in a very long time like I have with the 19yo.

He’s mature for his age... like literally this kid wears wibbleing tweed and a flat cap... not ironically. But personality wise he’s an older soul. And when I get to let my hair down I’m an immature child. We balance and just make sense (off paper).

If it wasn’t for the fact he is leaving for the army in Feb we’ve both acknowledged we would pursue it as a proper relationship with all that entail. But sadly with him being in the army and my having 3 kids, one with autism who wouldn’t cope with moving one place let alone place to place down the line... it’s just terminal. 

Age isn’t a factor in who you just click with  and who speaks to your soul

exactly... her maturity and my refusal to grow 'old' means we have enough in common for our relationship to 'work'. indeed we have outlived friends 'same age' marriages within the 13 years we have been together. although i was aware of the age difference in the early years -  we have forgotten about it now and for years its simply been invisible. i was married to a person 'my' age, ive had relationships with ladies 'my' age.. the fact that my o/h is half my age is only visible on paper! lol (or type).

im not a replacement dad, the one person she loves more then me was always her dad (passed 18 months ago) , nor am i 'the boss' or her jailor. we have seperate finances, so shes free and not tied down (i carried on paying all the household bills , mortgage etc) so if she wanted to leave, she was free to do so. this has enabled her to gain qualifications, a degree, and to backpack around the world nearly a decade ago.