Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Shiny_Bottom_1

Members Photos - Show Yourself !

Well, with winter fast approaching, and sooooo many new members, I thought it might be interesting to put some faces to names (again in some cases).

shock horror - I'm actually posting different pictures of me....

Although there aren't that many to choose from, as I hate having my picture taken. Unfortunately I couldnt get away with that on my wedding day last year.

Be kind. Also, please note you can just about see Mr R looking adoringly in my direction. Not that I noticed :rolleyes: I was too busy looking like I hate having my picture taken and being center of attention. Strange that!

post-2770-1130231044_thumb.jpg

Alternative photo here!

• Like 1

Ok!Ok!

This is the 3rd time, i think, of posting my mugshot...it's the same pic as usual(the only one i have stored :) but from the previous posting i've shed quite a bit of weight, Matt!!)

Earlier, OOn was on about teeth etc - you might notice one of mine is false..it's the one i don't wear anymore and kinda looks false in the pic! (as it was a temporary fixture 8 years ago - it now annoys me - so it's been shelved)..so imagine the photo with my left tooth missing :)

Long story, but a stainless steel loft ladder hinge managed to whack me on the face and knock said tooth out...i squirm to this day :):)

post-1563-1130264941_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mondy

Oh well seeing as we're all out to scare each other..... http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif here's a freaky pic of me in my campervan, taken by my 9 yr old son when I took all 3 of them surfing this summer in Croyde, Devon. http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif

post-1914-1130276116.jpg

I found one of me (nearly) smiling. Also, by including Princess, I can appear all fatherly and kind.....that should appeal to the girls on the forum.

post-717-1130342972_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

And me and my fella.

post-1217-1137614385.jpg

post-1217-1137614595.jpg

• Like 1

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that isn't a weather forum mod, I don't know what is.

This is me, with shaving foam on my face.

Posted Image

• Like 1

:) -->

QUOTE(Matt B @ 18 Jan 2006, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dazza - There is a number of piccies in my gallery !!

Bring them on ! :)

Right well you asked for it!!!!! Don't scream :angry:

Piccie 1 - me at an exhibition towards the end of the day and boy was I fed up :)

post-2593-1137607395_thumb.jpg

Piccie 2 - me at an 'themed barbecue' Hmm I think I was the only one that 'themed'

post-2593-1137607499.jpg

Nothing like any of you thought I bet :)

Here's Andy_leics22. He's asked me to post them for him. Poor deluded fool.

These are 2 pictures of me, thats all your gunna get! :-P

post-717-1137967595_thumb.jpg post-717-1137967632.jpg

Ok...here's one for the ladies. With Valentine's day coming up, I thought I could kick start it by posting another one of me.....smiling!

Yes indeed, this was taken at Christmas as I was at The Beatrix Potter experience in Bowness, and I'd just laid some bait for Mr Todd (he was infecting the cattle at Hilltop Farm with TB), which explains my smile.

post-717-1139483726_thumb.jpg

By the way, Jnr doesn't normally look quite so gormless, but whenever he has his picture taken, he has to say the word cheeeeeeeeeese. I just look gormless.

Good to see Shuggee nd Matt B are looking....I always knew I was special to you boys.

Will update with a more recent one sometime soon, this was taken back in August when I had the misfortune to have to work for a few weeks. Funnily enough we have over 1,200 photos on the PC from our digital camera and there are 15 of me. Guess who takes the photos in this house!

So enjoy/laugh/cry:

Andy Thingy (not Bown - you can tell because he hasn't got splatters of concrete on him). He's the one on the left.

post-717-1143493738_thumb.jpg

Andy....this is the closest you'll ever get to Wibs.

Here is a selection of pics of myself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fish? Bruce Dickinson? Or an escapee from Dartmoor Prison?

Posted Image

No HC, it's just that you're so very old.

i'm feeling quite fresh today thanks oon.

below, me, recently.

Edited by Hairy Celt

well as we all know (and as flags once pointed out) i dont mind posting the odd pic, or twelve...so heres a few snap shots of me....freshly taken infact a few hours ago...lucky you...haha...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

will have some holiday snaps soon too! bet ya cant wait :)

:p