Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Looking Back At The Drought

Posted

Not of us bought into it at the time and I did say back then that come Summer I'd repost these, but I must say even I am surprised by the massive turn of events.

shedhead, on 23 February 2012 - 15:44 , said:

Seen this kind of thing time and time again, nature always balances itself out and it will here. Just watch us have a wet Spring and Summer now... come June this will just be yet another non story.

shedhead, on 07 May 2012 - 18:02 , said:

Spot on imo, apart from the massive level of embarrassment involved were they to lift them now, but that said I'll be very surprised if they are still in place come July 1st. I said weeks ago that once it starts raining we should pretty quickly get back to a position where bans and/or restrictions are not needed, all the talk then of 6-12 months of wet weather being required to redress the balance was absolute twaddle, as is their current insistance that the ban/restrictions remain in place. Given the overall level of intelligent within this forum, I'm frankly baffled by how many members have fallen for this enormous pile of BS.

Posted

I cant see the point of this thread whatsoever. Apart from the fact theres another thread to discuss the drought, there was no way of knowing whether we would still be in drought now or whether we'd have a deluge.

Closing this.