Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knocker

Ugly Mugly

I'm so excited that a British dog has one the world's ugliest dog competion. Bugger the Euros.

Mugly, an eight-year-old Chinese crested from Peterborough, travelled to Petaluma in California to take part in the contest.

The dog won prizes including $1,000 (£641), a photo shoot and a year's supply of dog treats.

Owner Bev Nicholson said: "I'm overwhelmed. He's a really sweet,

Not only that there is a happy ending as Mugly marries his sweetheart, a Yorkshire terrier Lola.

You get a load of crap in this forum, at last some sense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-18563611

P.S. I didn't think Mugly was that ugly. After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It does not matter what we look like and that includes animals...

The dog won prizes including $1,000 (£641), a photo shoot and a year's supply of dog treats.

I hope that it goes towards the dog? ugly? so lets see the other dogs, he seems rather lovely actually,

I wouldn't say that that dog's any more ugly than you're average bull terrier?

I think he's quite cute. As you can see I've adopted him.smile.png

MissEllie-265x312.jpgellie_ugly_3_1_-457x298.jpg

Thanks for making me aware of these strange animals Knocker, I have never laughed so much in weeks. Im having trouble containing myself.....rofl.gif

One of my dogs is a CrestyPoo (or Poochis - I know you couldn't make it up rolleyes.gif ) which is a cross (hybrid) between a Chinese Crested Powderpuff and a Poodle!

http://www.dogbreedi...secrestepoo.htm

here he is with his new haircut and one of the more recent additions to the family.....

post-10773-0-29800400-1340528491_thumb.j

...they are lovely dogs who are non moulting so do need to be clipped 3 or 4 times a year or they end up like woolly sheep!

I see the cat is puzzled as well.

he had been told to 'lay down' and 'stay' while he met one of the new kittens...

post-10773-0-71611500-1340547354_thumb.j

....as you can see he does exactly what he's told angel.gif

One of my dogs is a CrestyPoo (or Poochis - I know you couldn't make it up rolleyes.gif ) which is a cross (hybrid) between a Chinese Crested Powderpuff and a Poodle!

http://www.dogbreedi...secrestepoo.htm

here he is with his new haircut and one of the more recent additions to the family.....

post-10773-0-29800400-1340528491_thumb.j

...they are lovely dogs who are non moulting so do need to be clipped 3 or 4 times a year or they end up like woolly sheep!

Where's the mouse?

I'm a bit miffed at what sort of owner would enter their pet in such a competition to begin with.

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder then why would the beholder who happens to be the carer recognise the other side

P.S. I didn't think Mugly was that ugly. After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks alright to me. Fancy having a competition to find such a thing. Mind you,those Californians have always been a bit flaky.

At least Mugly is 'au naturale', to me this is ugly .....

post-10773-0-54079900-1340607147_thumb.j

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2164172/After-Emma-Watson-pictured-pink-pooch--Is-dyeing-dog-barking-craze-ever.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

...what are these people thinking about !

Now that to me is cruel. Animals are beautiful in their natural state and don't need any other adornment. These poor creatures in the photo aren't pets IMO, they are accessories and fashion statements.

A friend for Mugly. Barney the Serengeti.

Serengeti.jpg

he looks a little 'plain'?

he looks a little 'plain'?

'Plain'? Have you seen Salmond in a kilt?

Mugly is on channel 5 tonight.