Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summer Sun

2012 / 2013 Premier League Fixtures

Well its that time of year again this moring saw the released of the 2012 / 2013 premier league fixtures

Opening weekend fixtures

Arsenal v Sunderland

Everton v Manchester United

Fulham v Norwich City

Manchester City v Southampton

Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur

Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City

Reading v Stoke City

West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool

West Ham United v Aston Villa

Wigan Athletic v Chelsea

Full Fixtures for your club can be found here by clicking on your clubs badge

5 years ago I would have been cursing yet another horrendous opening match. But now...bring it on! Spurs the match after is certainly a nasty one though.

5 years ago I would have been cursing yet another horrendous opening match. But now...bring it on! Spurs the match after is certainly a nasty one though.

Really great time to play Spurs me thinks...they are in a bit of trouble right now could lose a few players change of coaching staff etc..i dont see Spurs troubling the top 4 this season.

You might have a point, there...especially if that 9 year-old ex-Chelsea manager gets the Spurs job?

You might have a point, there...especially if that 9 year-old ex-Chelsea manager gets the Spurs job?

I don't think AVB is a bad manager. Maybe his Chelsea disaster was similar to Roy's spell at Liverpool?

I don't think AVB is a bad manager. Maybe his Chelsea disaster was similar to Roy's spell at Liverpool?

Let's hope you're right, Nick. Only time will tell?

Good Luck !!!

Good Luck !!!

Gods trying to conspire against against the Swans 3 out of the last 4 games Man U Man city Chelseahelp.gif LOL.

Fabio Boriri set to sign for Liverpool, fantastic signing IMO, a very pacey striker with incredible composure in the box for someone so young, I wish we could have signed him.

It now looks that Joe Allen will join Liverpool for a fee of around £15m, the trigger fee in his contract.

This is a dream move for Joe Allen and I wish him well however Rodgers has shown that his word means nothing, he said he would not come back for any of our players.Support for Rodgers is now non existent, and he will get a very frosty reception when we play Liverpool in the league next season .

£15m for Joe Allen seems a bit ridicolous to me, there's literally many, many players out their i'd prefer for that price. That being said he has had previous experience with Allen before at Swansea and obviously rates him.

£15m for Joe Allen seems a bit ridicolous to me, there's literally many, many players out their i'd prefer for that price. That being said he has had previous experience with Allen before at Swansea and obviously rates him.

£15m is the going rate, if Liverpool want him, he is certainly better than Jordan Henderson.

Swans fans/management are gutted to lose Joe Allen, is he worth £15m, time will tell.