Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Awesome Tornado In Venice (italy)

Posted

This part of the world is like a smaller ' great plains' of Europe, just 2 years ago a similar sized spout crossed onto land and caused havok to the north of the city. Cooler air pooling down from the alps, colliding with often sub-saharan air moving north. At my stay there I counted at least 3 storms that would have put anything seen in the UK to shame.

Posted

Blimey that's a hell of a tornado!!!! Amazing to see something like that in Europe, nice find thank you Ferreiro good.gif

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Incredible, but nothing unusual as Snow Joke has mentioned. Heres a videos of the storm.

Edited by NL

Posted

Was in Venice last week....my mums there next week.... Had earthquake when I was there, a good few thunderstorms.... My curse continues....everywhere I go incidents tend to occur in the weeks and months afterwards.... Ie tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, civil wars....I think I should get rid of my passport and stay home.....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, warm sunny days.

Was in Venice last week....my mums there next week.... Had earthquake when I was there, a good few thunderstorms.... My curse continues....everywhere I go incidents tend to occur in the weeks and months afterwards.... Ie tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, civil wars....I think I should get rid of my passport and stay home.....

rofl.gif

You better stay away from croydon then!!blum.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold in winter, warm and sunny in summer

I was there, well in Cavallino, and I just missed it!! I was absolutely gutted!! If I had been 2 minutes earlier on my morning trip to the supermarket I would have seen it instead of just getting soaked! I talked to someone who had seen it and he said it had drifted across a field about half a mile away!

Incidentally, I was also their for the earthquake, and despite it being about 80 miles away I definitely felt the shake!

• 1 month later...