Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summer Sun

Sony Tablet S

A question for the Techies I have the SONY S Tablet PC - 16GB now I see you can now buy 3G PAYG sim cards would I be able to insert this sim into my tablet or not? If not are there any alternatives I could get?

A got this tablet before sony released a 3G version

The one you linked to doesn't mention being able to connect to mobile networks at all?

It's just as easy to connect with a smartphone wifi hotspot anyway, and then you can use the one account.

I do this with my Lenovo ideapad, or rather I tried it and it works - in practice it rarely seems to be worth carrying it since the phone can do almost all the same things on a small screen.

The one you linked to doesn't mention being able to connect to mobile networks at all?

It's just as easy to connect with a smartphone wifi hotspot anyway, and then you can use the one account.

I do this with my Lenovo ideapad, or rather I tried it and it works - in practice it rarely seems to be worth carrying it since the phone can do almost all the same things on a small screen.

Thanks, yeah I use wifi I have heard you can connect to the internet on the move with a smart phone as well so I shall just do that