Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Lynch

Chase Day 26 Tuesday 5 June - Day Off Into The Mountains

I will leave Arron to fill in the details later but to be going on with this next video clip is for the child within us all

Tom

Ha... be careful taking video cameras into kids playgrounds over there won't you! I don't want the live stream to be taken through a window with bars across it tonight! Good luck for today and the rest of the chase anyway- week off work for me so want some late night entertainment!

bb

So we're off up Mount Evans, Colorado today. 14,000ft + so should be a spectacular view all around, cold though so jumpers on today!

I think you'll need more than jumpers at 14000plus feet. First thing is before you climb make sure everybody has LOTS of water as it helps with altitude sickness, and at 14000ft you WILL feel it.

I've done Pikes Peak at 14115ft and it is noticeable, but the view (should you get to see it through the mist & cloud) is awe inspiring.

Quick frostbite check, everyone still got use of fingers and toes? A new Netweather mousemat (collectors edition) for the best scenic shot...

And the winner of the "Netweather mousemat" collectors edition is........