Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Strange Problems?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

It's for all times, not just t0.

Capture.png

And if I just try to use charts only from the drop down that isn't working, I get this

Capture2.png

The message about updating and charts at t0 is shrunk in the corner. It only expands if I open the image in a new tab.

Edited by BornFromTheVoid

Posted

The only thing I can suggest at this point is to clear your cookies and cache as the system is definitely working fine. Let me know if that doesn't work and we'll try to investigate more.

Posted

They're cleared now, but the problem is still there unfortunately.

Posted

On the second screen shot you sent, there was a small box on the left where the image should have been, can you right click that and choose to open image in new window or copy image location and paste that address in here please?

Posted

Posted

Bizarre, I can't recreate it at all, and have no other reports so this is a tricky one. Do you have any addons / toolbars etc switched on in the browser - if so could you try with them switched off?

Posted

I think it's sorted now. Seems to be an issue with Ad Block. I had disabled it for the data centre area thinking it might have been the issue before but I guess it didn't work entirely. Once it's completely disabled, the charts appear to work fine.

Thanks for the help!

Posted

The problem was back today, so I disabled another extension I had, do not track plus, and the charts worked again. I really fail to see how that ext could affect the charts though.

Posted

We use a cdn (edgecast) to serve the charts so I guess it's possible that they're being blocked in some way.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

The strange problems have gone on my computers, however I still have one issue on the mobile version used on the phone. When I go to do a reply, the reply text box is tiny so I can't view what I am typing after the first few words.

Posted

That's not working sorry Paul.