Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Net Weather's Member's Map 2012 - Released

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy or sunny but not too hot!

Could you also add me too please. My postcode is CM1 6TS

Many thanks

Kind regards

Dave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

I live on the main motorway through Newcastle according to that map! laugh.png

I forgotten I was even on the NW map in all fairness, but interesting too see how many southern members there are compared to the North!

According to that map I love on a roundabout - but it's close enough, I don't want it to be too exact! It's in the same postal code area, so no worries.

Edited by Aaron

Every one who has posted in here or sent me a PM in the last day have been added.

I live on the main motorway through Newcastle according to that map! laugh.png

I forgotten I was even on the NW map in all fairness, but interesting too see how many southern members there are compared to the North!

According to that map I love on a roundabout - but it's close enough, I don't want it to be too exact! It's in the same postal code area, so no worries.

I never place the marker on any house just mainly a road it's not meant to be exact.

Edit map link https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=209134577616007945155.000466abee8845f924701&msa=0&ll=55.329144,-0.834961&spn=12.647833,39.506836

Edited by weathermaster

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Hi WM.

Thanks for adding me, but could you possibly put me in middleton by youlgrave as this is my nearest village, which is just 2/3 miles West of Youlgrave and around 8 miles West from where you have added me. You may need to zoom in as its in the sticks, but there is a big difference in elevation.

Many thanks

PM.

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: All extreme weather especially ice and snow.

Could you add my location to your map please Mr WeatherMaster? The mean streets of Chingford, E4. Ta wink.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Every one who has posted in here or sent me a PM in the last day have been added.

I never place the marker on any house just mainly a road it's not meant to be exact.

Edit map link https://maps.google....47833,39.506836

Yup I gathered - don't want people coming to my house with unkind intentions.. lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny or cold and snowy. Nothing inbetween.

Can you add me please? BA5. Thanks

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy Snow, Thunderstorms & Summer Plumes

If you're still adding, I don't mind - I'm NR5.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Proper seasonal weather but especially warm sunny summers.

Me too please, BA7. Thank you

• 1 month later...
Posted

Any chance this thread can be pinned down? Appears a lot of work has gone into it!

Perhaps the author may also find time every now and then to add some more people who choose to be included, that would be terrific - lots of international contributors on this forum too, that may have missed this thread.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=209134577616007945155.000466abee8845f924701&msa=0&ll=54.059388,0.307617&spn=13.046581,39.506836

Edited by Styx

Any chance this thread can be pinned down? Appears a lot of work has gone into it!

Perhaps the author may also find time every now and then to add some more people who choose to be included, that would be terrific - lots of international contributors on this forum too, that may have missed this thread.

http://maps.google.c...46581,39.506836

Hi Styx

The way it's been done since 2008 is just one update a year, basically I make a topic asking people to be added.then I add them to the Google map that's nice and easy to do but the picture maps take a long time to do that's why it's just mainly a yearly update but I say every time anyone can be added to the Google map through out the year. Last year the maps were delayed for a weeks because usually it was just one big UK map but due to over crowding it's been split up into sections.

The map for 2013 will be getting updated soon around March. This time I will try and get people from around the world to be added. smile.png

Edited by weathermaster