Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

2012 Storm Chasers Bbq

Paul Sherman

Posted

If you could bring that Dave, that would be great, will check with tirty tree and a tird what his sleeping arrangements are

I'm thirty four now fat boy!

Dave / Nick, if you could bring what you've got I would be grateful. Although my tent would fit in my Ryanair hand luggage allowance I'm pretty sure the poles / pegs could be classed as weapons. I have shared tents / rooms with Paul before and based on experience I think its best everyone sleep at least 50 ft from him.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Taking advice I have booked my pitch and the man at the campsite says it is an advisable thing to do.. There was someone in the office at 7.30 last night and it only cost the phone call to do.

Tom

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Any spare tents would be appreciated as was planning to sleep in the car. Presume we just bring drink and food and the bbq's are on site?

Posted

Jimbo

if no one can help, ASDA are selling two man tents £12 each thats per tent. Cant be done for that.

Tom

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The livelier the better!

Me & Mr B will be there - but should warn you that we plan to get there early pm and Mr B has some scores to settle re tour 4 and alcohol consumption!!!!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

I'll be bringing all this years storm footage with me, although unedited as I just haven't had the time to go through them yet. Anyone is welcome to grabs video and pics from me :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Thundery or Cold & Snowy

I'm really sorry guys but i'm not going to be able to make it.

Trying to save some money for Uni and i just can't afford it :( gutted as i really was looking forward to coming along as well

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy

Soooo is anyone going to be travelling down on the A3 going through London/ Clapham way?!

If not I shall travel light and get the train! Still going to bring the power kite Posted Image

Posted

Me & Mr B will be there - but should warn you that we plan to get there early pm and Mr B has some scores to settle re tour 4 and alcohol consumption!!!!

Posted Image

Sounds like fighting talk to me

Tom

• Like 1

Posted

I'm really sorry guys but i'm not going to be able to make it.

Trying to save some money for Uni and i just can't afford it Posted Image gutted as i really was looking forward to coming along as well

sad news was looking forward to meeting up.

Tom

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Thundery or Cold & Snowy

sad news was looking forward to meeting up.

Tom

Yeah I know Tom was really looking forward to meeting everyone as well :(

Posted

Jimbo

if no one can help, ASDA are selling two man tents £12 each thats per tent. Cant be done for that.

Tom

http://www.tesco.com...nt/200-1706.prd

£11 for a 6 man tent???!!! DO IT!

Just clicked on the links and showing not available :-( I could do with one of those tents that you just throw on the ground and up it pops. Are dogs allowed there? Thinking of bringing Milo.

Posted

Hi all

with just a couple of days to go the sun i have ordered has arrived there should also be some nice sea breezes for the kite.

i will meet you all down at the BBQ site from about 2.30pm onwards the BBQ is a gas one so shouldnt take long to get cooking.

one for the ladies there are toilets near by just across the road they close at 8pm please bring toilet paper just in case

Hi jimbo as for dogs i have checked the campsite dogs ok and at BBQ site is no problem

see you all there

paul aka the storm fisherman

Posted

Hi all

with just a couple of days to go the sun i have ordered has arrived there should also be some nice sea breezes for the kite.

i will meet you all down at the BBQ site from about 2.30pm onwards the BBQ is a gas one so shouldnt take long to get cooking.

one for the ladies there are toilets near by just across the road they close at 8pm please bring toilet paper just in case

Hi jimbo as for dogs i have checked the campsite dogs ok and at BBQ site is no problem

see you all there

paul aka the storm fisherman

How very sexist " one for the ladies there are toilets near by just across the road they close at 8pm please bring toilet paper just in case"" why cant I have a snall weak bladder too!?

What do you nean "

Posted

How very sexist " one for the ladies there are toilets near by just across the road they close at 8pm please bring toilet paper just in case"" why cant I have a snall weak bladder too!?

What do you nean "

All right just for you there is a mens toilet as well but if your really nice i let you use the trees in wood just beyond the BBQ areaPosted Image

Posted

tried to book a pitch today but aren't taking any more bookings because of waterlogged ground. Will have to try and wing it and hope they let me in on the day. Two bamboo canes and a tablecloth and i'm sorted Posted Image

Posted

OK well starting to load the car cos setting off down south for the BBQ. Have to go via Manchester to pick up my wife and the head towards Swindon where we are stopping for the night.Could arrive at the campsite around mid day tomorrow.

So see you all there.

Tom

Posted

We'll be doing similar! Looking at ending up in Newbury tonight then on to the site in the morning, will probably be there around the same time Tom :D

Posted

I'll be there about 4pm with me pyjamas and nightcap, poncho & sombrero :-), no tent and no pitch, Milo will be my pillow for the night

Posted

Chicken George is all set to go on his holidays to Gosport

He will obviiously keep well away from the BBQ

post-2466-0-89508200-1342779396_thumb.jp

Tom

Posted

Nightmare here Guys

John cannot get away from Dublin in time for his flight so is not able to make it over, I have other issues as well, after nearly swallowing the whole of the Pharmacy over the past week due to an Abcess the size of Colorado, the Metronodozole, Amoxicillin and Cocodomal have not cleared it one bit, have to go back to the Dentist this afternoon for more treatment as the pain is unbearable.

Sorry for the late ommission but I have to have 2 Extractions and try to get this abcess under control. Gutted Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted

Oh No, dropping like flies. If your appointment is at tooth hurty, then you should be able to make it down by the evening

Posted

Never felt pain like this Jim, The woman on the NHS Direct thingy was berating me for the amount of Painkillers I have taken, keeping Nurofen in business this week with those 200mg Capsules!

At least I cant eat, might lose some weight!