Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

East Anglia And The Three Counties Regional Discussion Thread

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow

Looking great for us right now......trouble is it looks as great for us as it looked as bad for everyone 12 hours earlier! If things now move west at the spped they moved east then we might well miss out on anything major.....but at least we'd keep the cold and with it the potential :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Maybe to early for that! :D

.....It's never too early for a ramp.....

http://cdn.nwstatic....ctypeuktopo.png

http://modeles.meteociel.fr/modeles/gfs/runs/gfs-2012020118-2-84.png?18

Edited by MKsnowangel

Posted

Wonders if any of the Peterborough peeps are looking at the raintoday radar!!! PMSL!! Shows the snow shield holding up well so far!! hahhaaha Literally the showers disappear when they come within a few miles!! lol xxx

Posted

Wonders if any of the Peterborough peeps are looking at the raintoday radar!!! PMSL!! Shows the snow shield holding up well so far!! hahhaaha Literally the showers disappear when they come within a few miles!! lol xxx

Oh dear, not again :sorry:

Posted

Yeah Lol why is it always us!!

Posted

Oh dear, not again :sorry:

I'm in a good mood tonight so I actually find it quite funny! tee hee!! I wont when the rest of the country is white and we are still green though! heheheheh xxx

I'll take those ones please MK ;) xxx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Time for a big....

post-10773-0-17320900-1328136986_thumb.j

Absolutley, Let radar watch commence, prime time well from now to saturday morning. Peak period friday and saturday. OH I FORGOT, Snowshield will be switched off as i have plenty of 50ps for the meter (lol). Etched Chaos change your pic ,Even i want to take prozac. On a serious note superb upgrades today,The cold is here lets see what we can get.

RAMP ON

SL

Posted

Just a quick reminder to new members, or those who haven't put their locations in your profiles. Its handy when reporting snow fall to know where you are.

You can do this by clicking on your profile (top right hand corner), then clicking "edit profile". Add your location and save - thanks !

And don't forget the free to use Netweather radar & addition of the V6 radar for our Extra subscribers - more info here:

http://www.netweathe...oryid=921;sess=

Edited by MKsnowangel

Posted

Just arrived after ramping in the model discussion thread.

I was going to pop to bed but the radar since 11pm has come alive!

Posted

Just arrived after ramping in the model discussion thread.

I was going to pop to bed but the radar since 11pm has come alive!

I need my bed, I may have to wait until the morning to be let down surprised :lol:

Posted

I need my bed, I may have to wait until the morning to be let down surprised :lol:

Forgot to say that I personally don't like the raintoday radar and find it rather misleading. Im currently using the NW free radar. I was going to purchase a subscription but every time I do the snow disappears from the radar lol.

I will say when looking at the radar if using NW then ideally you need dark blues/greens. The light blues means any snow falling is so light it doesn't reach the ground and basically evaporates.

Posted

Snowing again here. Not much but blowing in a gale force wind looks pretty good.

Wait... What!? I've spent the whole night lamenting the fact I've had no cloudcover, let alone snow. You must have found the one spot in Lowestoft that has a cloud over the top.

Posted

Forgot to say that I personally don't like the raintoday radar and find it rather misleading. Im currently using the NW free radar. I was going to purchase a subscription but every time I do the snow disappears from the radar lol.

I will say when looking at the radar if using NW then ideally you need dark blues/greens. The light blues means any snow falling is so light it doesn't reach the ground and basically evaporates.

Thanks TEITS, I will keep an eye on that one instead :D xxx

Posted

Wait... What!? I've spent the whole night lamenting the fact I've had no cloudcover, let alone snow. You must have found the one spot in Lowestoft that has a cloud over the top.

COME ON.....Change the pic or im turning the snow shield on (lol)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Surprises

first white blob for while on aunty's site - Radar warmed up and ready to go - it's going to be busy on here the next few days:

Ramp on

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow! Exciting weather!

Some areas could get disruptive snow tonight - especially around the Wash! Hopefully these showers will begin to crop up further south as the night goes on :)

Posted

You're turning it on!? It's been on for a longtime.

DUDE LOL, My point is maybe the pic is putting the snow shield on. Come on ETCHED change the PIC....Lets see those purlys.

Posted

DUDE LOL, My point is maybe the pic is putting the snow shield on. Come on ETCHED change the PIC....Lets see those purlys.

My pearlies only come out when it snows. It's a vicious cycle, no snow, no pearlies, no pearlies and the snow-shield gets turned on.

Posted

My pearlies only come out when it snows. It's a vicious cycle, no snow, no pearlies, no pearlies and the snow-shield gets turned on.

LOL...Really you look like that through the other 3 seasons Have faith....Change your pic. COME ON.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow

Good luck to TEITS and you guys hoping for some action through from the Wash to Peterborough.......hope it doesn't all turn to onions for you :)