Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sandstorm2

Crazysnowmans From Lutons

I have just been reminded of a member called crazysnowmans from Lutons who used to post the most hillarious stuff on here, he or she used to brighten up the greyest of days, anyone know anything about the member!

I think he was crazysnowfan? Sadly missed, even oon didn't delete his wonderful off topic & crazy posts!

Oh how I loved Crazysnowfan and Brodies the dog. We just need some snow and maybe he might come back

Thank goodness that the internet world developed a button which can block people like him.

At the end of the day, if he can post like that? Why can't everyone else? Can't be one rule for one and not for another...

Yeah, obviously I don't have a sence of humour, but nor does he as he doesnt make me laugh out loud. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness that the internet world developed a button which can block people like him.

At the end of the day, if he can post like that? Why can't everyone else? Can't be one rule for one and not for another...

Yeah, obviously I don't have a sence of humour, but nor does he as he doesnt make me laugh out loud. :rolleyes:

Misery guts! :D

I miss him too, he used to add something special to the forum and not everyone would post if they had the chance, it's a massive defunct argument.

I'm going to wake him up and then send him round your house to stay until the spring! :p

had this character on ignore, mr_crazy_snowfan, think a fictional character used by netweather, or a humourous thing, not my sort

hard to see it being a 5 yr old child, like in the profile

Awwww crazysnowfan, that takes me back a lot of years on this site! He/She even had a proper rubbish website with snow and christmas midi tunes on it. Do wonder where he/she went or if it was another member on here. Halycon days!

He wa a real person. I had some not so crazy PMs with him back in the past. I have my suspicions that he has another user on NW but wish Crazy would come back and make us smile :D

Who was that other bloke from the BBC boards, was if Fred something? he used to troll the pants of off everyone on there?

He was a legend too?

Farkins? that was it wasn't it? Bob Farkins?

was silly, all of mr_crazy_snowfan's posts should be deleted! If i posted those silly things on here, would be automatically deleted

think this thread should be locked, before he/it comes back

Perhaps someone should mention snow cut-off dates on the model thread and wait for the explosion?

It.......Was.....Bill Farkin......Nuff Said.

OMG! that was him!! those arguments he used to have with people were hilarious weren't they? and he ended every sentance with "nuff said!" lmao!

Perhaps someone should mention snow cut-off dates on the model thread and wait for the explosion?

I remember that too, but who used to say that again?

Mr Crazy Snow Fan was the sort of enigma that made this forum great back in the day. Not that it isn't great now but when the day comes that Crazy Snow Fan is banned it's the day the site is taking itself too seriously.

I thought he/she was funny and his/her rabid enthusiasm was infectious. To say 'if I posted like that my posts would be deleted' is missing the point, he had posted like that from day one and never posted in any other way so I forward a motion that we should embrace the eccentric.

was silly, all of mr_crazy_snowfan's posts should be deleted! If i posted those silly things on here, would be automatically deleted

You really need to beg/steal/borrow/learn to have a sense of humour!! :rolleyes:

You really need to take a chill pill, he was hilarious, get a sense of humour - it costs nowt

OMG! that was him!! those arguments he used to have with people were hilarious weren't they? and he ended every sentance with "nuff said!" lmao!

Was that Dave Allen or one of the Allen clan

You really need to take a chill pill, he was hilarious, get a sense of humour - it costs nowt

Agweed ;-) Thanks also for finding the old Crazys web site, wow last post there was 2004, damn time really flies.

Also thanks for the old bbc weather forum post, gawd i remember reading them too, crazy days, sigh!

That was also Farkin and his relatives the Allens (Dave, Davina, Davindra, etc.), when they weren't grebe watching. I was always convinced that Farkin was actually quite a few people messing about, and I wouldn't mind betting some of them might also be in here...

It.......Was.....Bill Farkin......Nuff Said.

Which way are the grebes facing, today?

I'd rather read his posts than yours to be honest , that sig you have is way too big far more irritating than anything Crazy ever posted.

Here's a 'crazy' thought....

Blog

A blog (a blend of the term web log)[1] is a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first. Blogs are usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often are themed on a single subject.