Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobbydog

Cheap Fuel

1000 litres? How are you going to store that for the time necessary? also this may sound incredibly stupid but how do you fill the car with it, aren't petrol pumps normally pressurised?

EDIT: Oh god just looked at the site in some minor detail. Rainbow Diesel hahah. I must look like a right idiot

1000 litres? How are you going to store that for the time necessary? also this may sound incredibly stupid but how do you fill the car with it, aren't petrol pumps normally pressurised?

barrels mate and petrol is not stored under pressure, a hand pump attached to the barrel is fine

Can't believe everything on the net - had this Nigerian the other day promising me 30 grand for the use of my bank account - all I had to do was to send him 5 grand to cover the expenses his end :doh:

I love it, this is classic, it reads..

"....we'll package it up and send it to you in the post, first class, delivered straight through your letterbox. No hassle. No worries."

http://www.petroldirect.com/about-us.htm

"Just in case you are an American, or possibly drive a car made by Suzuki (except for the new snazzy new Swift), we will spell the purpose of Petrol Direct out to you in simple terms. This is a spoof. A parody. We do not sell petrol or any other fuels, and certainly not plutonium or antimatter. Sorry. This site is strictly for laughs only."

:acute: good joke