Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Chat

Feeling Frosty

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

It's was really busy in there last night Frosty - especially when the virtual bar opened - happy hour seems to be every hour from 18:00 :good:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: It's in the Name !!!

It's was really busy in there last night Frosty - especially when the virtual bar opened - happy hour seems to be every hour from 18:00 :good:

I know I was in there :rofl: was good fun, especially as can launch it in a little window and still watch the model output thread :clapping:

Posted

I popped in there while I was waiting for my son to finish Fencing but it kicks me out on my phone which is a little annoying. I'll try to pop in again tonight. Drinks are on me :drunk:

Posted

I popped in there while I was waiting for my son to finish Fencing

Has he done around your garden yet? Seems a bit tough on Smiler to get him doing big DIY projects at his age......

panel2.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

In her de-fence Coast, are you sure that is what Cakie meant? :rofl:

Coast, you should come into chat, when you get a minute in the evenings. A lot of fun was had with the jokes and fun and games, all with the ladies present as well. :drinks:

Cheers

gottolovethisweather

Posted

..... was good fun, especially as can launch it in a little window and still watch the model output thread :clapping:

I didn't know about the little window - mind you I was in there for ages with the dogs barking at the door bell before I realised you can turn it off :rolleyes:

I'll try to pop in again tonight. Drinks are on me :drunk:

Deffo be back later then - virtual Pino contains no calories or alcohol, perfect for my detox diet :good:

Posted

Coast, you should come into chat, when you get a minute in the evenings. A lot of fun was had with the jokes and fun and games, all with the ladies present as well. :drinks:

Going to tell you a little secret about me and being on a computer in the evening.

I generally don't get back home until late during the week and after a day here trying to do real work and popping in to see what's happening on NW, weekday evenings tend to be all used up with chillin.

On my down days I do like a little drinkies or two of an evening, and if you think I talk utter drivel when I'm sober, you really don't want me typing anything on this forum after a small sweet sherry!!! :lol:

Posted

I do like a little drinkies or two of an evening, and if you think I talk utter drivel when I'm sober, you really don't want me typing anything on this forum after a small sweet sherry!!! :lol:

I find that very hard to believe........the one or two little ones that is :rolleyes:

LOL With Sound on it goes DING DONG when someone enters, the Dog ran to the front door :db: :lol:

I could have told you that......it was like 'Avon calling' last night until I found the off button, if my dogs just ran to the door it wouldn't be a problem..they stay where they are and bark very loudly :doh:

Archived