Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Reports - December 2011

Osbourne One-Nil

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Thanks for all the snow reports guys, feel free to upload some pics to make the snowless people jealous :)

All my snow has melted away, nice to wake up to an unexpected dusting this morning.

Temp up to 2.7c :(

Edited by Liam J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

Its been a fun snow watch guys. Dont worry Snowless folks, its only the second week of winter. lots more ups n downs to go through. Heres to the next snow watch....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: autumn, winter, cold, sunny, snow, crisp

just 4ºc and rain where I am but snow on the hills and the north of the Island causing closed roads and stuck buses etc, soulnds like the usual chaos :lol:

but why do the forecasts not actually predict more than a 30% chance of snow ????

it took the local met men at the airport to spash a warning on the front page of the local paper !

exactly verglas! skittering of snow over tops, nothing down here in Port Erin, maybe a little on the top of south barrule up The Sloc. drizzly sort of a day with showers on and off in douglas. think the buses had a scare as they were back on within 40mins! chaos i agree. however still would like some snow to take picutures of. we did get sooo much last year it was amazing, but dangeroous. just would like a fine layer to be all pretty. not sure i want rain and gales for Christmas but i can guess thats what we will get!

Posted

Had a good covering of snow yesterday (Saturday 17th), and another load overnight into Sunday morning, no gritters about, as you can imagine on a Sunday, so its been pretty lethal!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

I have zero amount of snow here, plenty on the Lake District Mountains however, I've uploaded some pics in the photography forum which were taken today :)

Edit : light snow flurry :good:

http://forum.netweat...rict-mountains/

Edited by Liam J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms

Woke up to a a good 6cm this morning and the cover has pretty much stayed intact.