Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Pre-storm Chase Meet Up - Oxford 3rd March 2012

Paul Sherman

Posted

Hi Guys

Ian Cameron (Social Secretary) has asked me to start a thread and give advance warning of the annual Pre StormChase Meet Up. After going abroad to Cardiff last year this years location is much more Central to more people and will be held on Saturday 3rd March in OXFORD

Ian is sorting accomodation out and will post the various good offerings he finds, can you please let us know in this thread wether you are interested in coming along to this, it really is a good way to meet your fellow chasers and have a good old chat and ask any nagging questions you might have as most of the Staff will be involved in this event.

This will be the 4th Annual Pre Chase Meet and the other 3 went very well with good numbers in London, Manchester and Cardiff.

Hope you can all make it.

Regards

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Sounds good, count me in.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy...

Perfect. Im there. Can visit my storm chaser in training neice at the same time.

Are you coming out to play next year or just visiting?

Edited by duckeyh

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy

Are you coming out to play next year or just visiting?

Just visiting. I'll be teaching 80% of the time after easter. When you're out there the sats will be over n i'll be teaching 80% of the time n my mentor teacher thinks storm chasing is amazing so has asked if I can teach the kids about storm chasing. How cool is that!?!

Posted

Just visiting. I'll be teaching 80% of the time after easter. When you're out there the sats will be over n i'll be teaching 80% of the time n my mentor teacher thinks storm chasing is amazing so has asked if I can teach the kids about storm chasing. How cool is that!?!

that is very cool :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy...

LOL.. really cool, we could send you news updates, pictures and video as we chase

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Always wanted to go to Oxford - but failed my 11 plus cray.gif

if you are too young to understand that , ask your grand parents

Bruce ps count me and Janette in on the meet up - She loved Morse - I have informed her that he has died and has been replaced by Lewis - she says "aint that a place near Scotland?"

i give up!!!!

Posted

Always wanted to go to Oxford - but failed my 11 plus cray.gif

if you are too young to understand that , ask your grand parents

Bruce ps count me and Janette in on the meet up - She loved Morse - I have informed her that he has died and has been replaced by Lewis - she says "aint that a place near Scotland?"

i give up!!!!

lol detective drama's are my special subject

Edited by lewisosd

Posted

I done my teacher training a couple of years ago. Highly stressful year that is.