Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And General Chat

Dorsetbred

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

A very pleasant day in Cork. A little cloudy to start off but things improved and it's been sunny for most of the day. Maximum temperature of 22.7C, currently 20.6C with blue skies a little wind.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

A dry day with large amounts of cloud for much of the time but also some sunny intervals. The cloud began to disperse after 1700 g.m.t and the evening was mainly sunny.

At 1800 g.m.t;

Temp', 13.9c

Max' today, 14.6c

Min' last night, 9.2c

Grass min', 7.5c

Rainfall from 0800-1800 g.m.t, nil

Sunshine today so far, 2.08 hrs

Mean wind speed, 10 mph N

Highest gust today, 25 mph NE at 0913 g.m.t

3 oktas Cu, Scu, Acu and Ci

Vis', 65 km.

Posted

A repeat of the last few days - dry and mainly cloudy with a few bright intervals. Currently cloudy, 17.1 deg C, wind light NW. Today's maximum 19.0, last night's minimum 11.8.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear intervals last night.

Sunny intervals am, sunny pm. Feeling rather warm, but a cool moderate NNW breeze pm.

Min: 10.6c @ 0600

Max: 19.5c (1c adjustment)

Rain yesterday: 0.1mm

Dry today.

Currently: Setting sun.

Temp: 14.7c

RH: 65%

Pressure: 1021mbar, steady all day.

Posted

Mid-Somerset seems to have drawn the long straw today - some relatively heavy cloud over lunch-time but otherwise good periods of sun with little breeze causing a decent temperature of about 20-21 degrees. If all days were like this for a while I would be content.

A rather cloudy start, during the morning it brightened up a little, and this continued during the afternoon with long sunny spells by late afternoon. Temps 18c ish, warm in the sun, but pleasent enough in the cloudier spells, with only light winds.

Yesterday started rather cloudy, but brightened up nicely during the afternoon. However a shower gave some heavy rain from around 6.45pm-7.30pm to leave puddles on all surfaces.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Wall to wall sunshine today with an air temperature this afternoon just exceeding 20C felt very nice in the strong summer sun, forecast is for another lovely day tomorrow, bring it on! :D

Posted

A cold and mostly cloudy day with a low of 9.3 degrees and a high of 16.7 degrees.

Much colder to come though.

Posted

If you look at the outputs "anything resembling Summer" as been since May all in cloud Cuckoo Land. Myself, I cannot see any change in the unsettled outlook, given the recent trends. No one is saying Summer is over but for those like you who seem to be looking for endless days of blue skies, strong heat and long days, the cream potential for that likely to happen is fast dissapearing !!:whistling::mellow:

Summer hasn't been too bad. Even today, which was for July cool in the South East, i was fine out of doors wearing just a t shirt and jeans. As i have been since the start of April. I've had weeks where i could wear shorts Not what i would call dreadful . we've had weeks and weeks of "weather resmbling summer" this year. It's been lovely. Sure - not hot - but very use able and a joy to be outside in the fresh air, most days.

Edited by Upgrade