Cold?
IGNORED

Thank You All

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow
Posted · Hidden by Kris T, June 16, 2011 - link did not work
Hidden by Kris T, June 16, 2011 - link did not work

A few highlights from me. All pics are mine apart from the last 5 or so lightning pics which are Arron's nifty work :good:

I could quite easily be persuaded to go next year to improve my own shots!

[nwvideo][/nwvideo]

Kris

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Thundery or Cold & Snowy

What another brilliant year!

I just want to say a massive thank you to all on Tour 4 for making it such a brilliant trip! hi.gifSaw some beautiful/ amusing sites (including the Doge City Night-Club wacko.gif) and landscapes again this year and got a good dose of CG's and it was capped of with one of the most best storms i've ever seen!

It's the best Hols I've ever had and i had the most best bunch of guys I've met to share the experience with so thank you so much it was a great pleasure to chase with you all drinks.gif. It was also a great honour to meet and chase with Michael Fish.

Congratulations and thanks again to Paul S, Paul M & Arron for your tireless efforts of Navigating and driving us for hundreds of miles every day to our target areas and making sure we got there safe.

Thanks again to all and roll on 2012! biggrin.gif

Me & Ralf had a good time.. Thank you all..

The only other comment I can add is that I hope Botten takes a lesson in how to change a car tire as soon as he possibly can..

I have him on video running away from a bit of work whilst screaming ouch ouch ouch like a girl as a result of a little bit of pea sized hail..

Lead by example Buster !!