Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Summer Sun

Weather in the general media (Newspaper features etc)

Why are the Mirror giving that scaremongering fantasist Madden the oxygen of publicity? The man is a complete bell whiff, incapable of finding his own barse with both hands.

Edited by Carl46Wrexham
  • Like 2

Now The Mirror getting in on the act, quoting our favourite weather expert.  

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-country-set-worst-4797980

Made me smile when they quoted Madden as "I don't like saying this" as if he is genuinely concerned about the affects on Joe Public of the information he was giving.

For someone who has made a career from unfounded sensationalism I think we was slightly misquoted and actually said "I'm really enjoying stating this crap especially when the reality will no doubt be mild and mediocre, now where do I sent my invoice to"

• Like 1

Madden needs sectioning as does Corbyn

Both make a living out of scaring old people into panic buying by peddling over the top nonsense

It is looking like it will turn a lot colder in the new year, and yes snow does sound very likely at some point, but 5ft is just ridiculous nonsense

Who is this inappropriately  cheery and informal guy doing the BBC's weather forecast tonight? Most unprofessional I've ever seen. I want to know what the weather is going to be like not told to treat the high street as a catwalk, when to do my Christmas shopping and that you think cold weather is beautiful (17:57 and 18:27).

Bring back Dan Corbett :)

This media sensationalism of the weather truly is MADDENing. :rofl:

I'll get my coat.

• Like 2

Exacta weather Extra is here yes you can now view the weather charts on his site just like these 2 below

7fe32dae0037e092b09aa54ef5f3a8f4.jpg0301891819c0596a105edaabb9cbb0f9.jpg

Anyone who fancies joining must pay £24.99 for a year or £49.99 life time after the first 100 subscribers the prices rise to £49.99 and £199.99 respectively

We use our own solar methodology and forecast systems to produce these unique weather charts, which will forecast accurate weather conditions and solar periods for up to 30 days ahead for the UK and Ireland. More often than not, our long and short range forecasts differ to those of conventional meteorology until they adjust their outlooks nearer the time, and these projections will have already been incorporated within our 30 day ahead weather charts and made available to full subscribers of Exacta Weather Extra to get you ahead of the weather.

http://www.exactaweather.com/Exacta_Weather_Extra.html

Well I do have to say that they will be correct for our part of the world.

How much you say, i think I'll join as they seem to have a finger dead on the pulse for our area so look quite a reliable source,

Got to rush so I get my less than 100 discount.

• Like 1

Exacta weather Extra is here yes you can now view the weather charts on his site just like these 2 below

I genuinely thought that was a joke until I clicked the link!

Anyone who fancies joining must pay £24.99 for a year or £49.99 life time after the first 100 subscribers the prices rise to £49.99 and £199.99 respectively

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I don't think I'll bother! :rofl:

• Like 1

Meh! I'm going to buy two subscriptions while they're still cheap!

mjl.giflol.giflaughter.gif

Edited by Carl46Wrexham
  • Like 2

We use our own solar methodology and forecast systems to produce these unique weather charts, which will forecast accurate weather conditions and solar periods for up to 30 days ahead for the UK and Ireland. More often than not, our long and short range forecasts differ to those of conventional meteorology until they adjust their outlooks nearer the time, and these projections will have already been incorporated within our 30 day ahead weather charts and made available to full subscribers of Exacta Weather Extra to get you ahead of the weather.

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Edited by Carl46Wrexham
  • Like 2

I tell you what James Madden, if your watching, we will get together an army of subscribers on here, club together and all chip in 10 or 20 quid each and pay you a lump sum of thousands of pounds in total - in early January, provided one thing, that that chart actually verifies!!!!

• Like 1

What was the reason for his bust nov and dec predictions! Who or what did he blame? I bet it was the ref. very one always blames the ref.

I wonder if he'll leave those same charts on the home page come 5th Jan when it's 11c, grey and drizzling?

If those charts do verify - I'll subscribe regardless of the discount - cant say fairer than that can I?

James Madden - see you on 5th Jan 2015.

just been watching britains wildest weather on ch4, it was more like a propaganda show for global warming and climate change, and the seas 4c warmer  than normal? really , what tosh  or did they mean degrees F 

I wonder if he'll leave those same charts on the home page come 5th Jan when it's 11c, grey and drizzling?

If those charts do verify - I'll subscribe regardless of the discount - cant say fairer than that can I?

James Madden - see you on 5th Jan 2015.

He was 'forecasting' one of his major snow events this week. He'll be so wrong when the temp hits double figures on Wednesday/Thursday., threatening the all time Dec high for those dates. It seems like whatever Madden guesses at, the weather does the opposite.

Im sure I've seen those met symbols from a html script weather widged before. Like adding weather to your own website via a 3rd pty.

Can he not join up with Codge and forecast record breaking warmth.

:clapping: :clapping:

That's only in the summer.

In winter we get record breaking cold and record breaking snow instead.  Record breaking gales are also mostly in winter but can be forecast in spring and autumn too.

However record breaking floods are forecast all year round.

After all those headlines about major freezes (worst winter in a century, heavy snow for months to name a few) the Express are now telling us we are going to have 2 days of Spring oh and the 'experts' are still undecided over a white Christmas even though it was odds on just 10 days ago

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/547160/UK-weather-Britain-winter-spring-temperatures

• Like 1