Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather in the general media (Newspaper features etc)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Cold.

Too much even for Siberia: Worst blizzard in 10yrs turns Omsk into huge snowball (PHOTOS)

5628b837c3618830028b45e4.jpg

The snow has gotten off to an incredible start in Siberia, where a record snowfall has paralyzed many areas of the city of Omsk, with thousands of drivers hopelessly stuck in hellish snowstorm traffic for hours.

Awesome!! I'm desperate to get on my snowboard this year. Hopefully I won't have to go to far afield and can hit the slopes up north. Bring on the Winter!!! Bring on the snow!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Pretty much the same stories from Nathan Rao in the Express and Mirror

UK on storm alert as torrential rain and gales will accompany -4C temperatures this weekend

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-storm-alert-torrential-rain-6687917

Weather warning: First SNOW of winter THIS WEEKEND as Britain is put on storm alert

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/614135/weather-warning-first-snow-of-winter-this-weekend-UK-storm-alert

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy or warm and dry

I've just decided that one of my ambitions in life is to one day be able to write to the Express, Mirror etc and complain that their winter forecast underestimated quite how bad the winter actually was (assuming I survive what therefore must have been an absolutely apocalyptic winter).

• Like 6

Posted

I've just decided that one of my ambitions in life is to one day be able to write to the Express, Mirror etc and complain that their winter forecast underestimated quite how bad the winter actually was (assuming I survive what therefore must have been an absolutely apocalyptic winter).

ROFL, I shudder at the thought of what that Winter would look like..

Posted

When is the express going to print about the upcoming heat wave??

I wonder if Madden correctly forecasted the up and coming mild spell.....

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy disruptive snowfall.

When is the express going to print about the upcoming heat wave??

If they do you can bet your bottom dollar it will be something like 'UK to bask in 30c November heatwave' or 'Killer 40c heatwave warning for UK'

Posted

UK weather forecast: South east will see unexpected heatwave further delaying ice-cold winter

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-weather-forecast-south-east-will-see-unexpected-heatwave-further-delaying-ice-cold-winter-1525786

Posted

Here we go MPG Nathan Rao is off

Halloween heatwave means treat for revellers as forecasters predict it could be hottest on record

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/halloween-heatwave-means-treat-revellers-6714839

Halloween HEATWAVE: Temperatures to soar THIS weekend for WARMEST All Hallow's Eve EVER

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/614948/Halloween-heatwave-temperatures-to-soar-weekend

Edited by Summer Sun
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Here we go MPG Nathan Rao is off

Halloween heatwave means treat for revellers as forecasters predict it could be hottest on record

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/halloween-heatwave-means-treat-revellers-6714839

Halloween HEATWAVE: Temperatures to soar THIS weekend for WARMEST All Hallow's Eve EVER

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/614948/Halloween-heatwave-temperatures-to-soar-weekend

I'm sad! Does that mean the hurricane-force winds and 300 ft snowdrifts have been put on hold? :nonono:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy or warm and dry

I'm sad! Does that mean the hurricane-force winds and 300 ft snowdrifts have been put on hold? :nonono:

No, no, didn't you know it's now possible to have blizzards during a heatwave? Well, I wouldn't put it past the Express to try that out next.

Massive blizzards expected as record November heatwave predicted to hit the country!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

I am so upset,really thought 300ft snowdrifts were a dead cert.

C.S

Too much even for Siberia: Worst blizzard in 10yrs turns Omsk into huge snowball (PHOTOS)

5628b837c3618830028b45e4.jpg

The snow has gotten off to an incredible start in Siberia, where a record snowfall has paralyzed many areas of the city of Omsk, with

thousands of drivers hopelessly stuck in hellish snowstorm traffic

for hours.

Is that picture of Steve Murr on his winter vacation LOL

C.S

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

Can somebody give me any weather headlines from the Daily Express from 2010 before the big freeze take place? I just bet they expecting a mild Winter. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 30 Degrees of pure British Celsius

Very amusing that Rao/Madden are forecasting snow when October is actually going to be 4-6 degC above average on the last few days of the month :-)

They really are a pair of absolute charlies.

Totally agree - read that in the Express yesterday - incredible some snow on Aviemore at the weekend (so they make a big thing out of it) and then said as with lows approaching from the Atlantic and some rain the end of October would be chilly. Clueless! 

A day or so later a complete u-turn!!!

Edited by Froze were the Days

Posted

HOTTEST Halloween on RECORD: Saturday is set to be a SCORCHER as UK gets last fiery blast

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/615495/Hottest-Halloween-fancy-dress-record-Saturday-scorcher-UK

• Like 1

Posted

last year was 22C, not sure if this year will even be quite as warm as 2014

Cloud amounts will be the main factor for Saturday if it can stay sunny in the south for a lengthy time it could happen

Posted

Cloud amounts will be the main factor for Saturday if it can stay sunny in the south for a lengthy time it could happen

Well woke up to wet and windy conditions today with it seemingly turning very autumnal over night with a lot of leaves blown down.  It's going to have to be some switch over night if we are going to get this "Halloween heatwave"

Posted

SHOCK ALERT: World faces YEAR of CATASTROPHIC weather from most powerful El Nino & La Nina

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/616643/Shock-weather-El-Nino-La-Nina-year-catastrophic-storms-snow-floods