Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raising Money For Shelterbox

Help us raise money for Shelterbox and grab yourself a trip of a lifetime storm chasing in the USA with the Netweather chase team and Michael Fish.

Read full story here

I think that this is a great idea and I hope someone gets a holiday of a lifetime at a bargain price with the proceeds going to a great cause.

I was also thinking that another way to raise money would be to sell £10 tickets for a draw. Even a 100 tickets would raise a grand and it would be more affordable to those who may find the final price of the auction out of reach.

yes that would suit me more, happy to make a contribution as I'm not really interested in getting to storm watch

We're committed to the auction now I'm afraid - doing a draw like that is a good idea but much harder to administer and it also brings in things like credit/debit card processing charges for each ticket sold which would reduce the sum going to the charity.

We're committed to the auction now I'm afraid - doing a draw like that is a good idea but much harder to administer and it also brings in things like credit/debit card processing charges for each ticket sold which would reduce the sum going to the charity.

That's a pity. Still an amazing holiday on offer for someone!