Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

I Have A Feeling That We're In For A Treat This Year

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/stormy

Hey,

Last time i had a feeling about storms i had a nice little isolated storm comeing in over london back in febuary. I am starting to get a good feeling. While on the train today going over a high bridge i saw some intresting towering culumbios this eairly in the year. I have a good feeling about this year could this be a sign. Already the LI and cape is looking ok but amazing for this time in the year espesily in the SW!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

Oooh I do hope so liam :)

Funny enough I have been feeling that this year maybe a better year then the last few. I'm wondering if it could be due to the sun awakening as the last couple of years there has been a lack of sunspots. Only time will tell.:)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Yeah i am thinking that its time things got back to normal for our thundery setups, i don't expect to be chasing across the channel this year(almost did last yr), in fact i can say an active season building up with April first in line for the homegrown storms, especially mid month as warm or very warm air builds in the South, and where are the southern storms heading? yep up North joins the club! ah and May an active month (small lows) with imports..just like the old days!

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and thundery or Cold and snowy.

Fingers crossed :)

Ive already seen more hail and heard more thunder this year (2011) than I have in the last 2 years!

This can only be a good sign.