Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

March CET

Posted

Ok I'll go for a nice round 6 degrees. Chance of a significantly cold month I feel though, but heights may linger very close to the country to prevent any deep seated northerlies at least during the first half (hence my cautious 6 degrees, otherwise I would be saying something closer to 5 degrees). Can see the PV weakening as the month wears on and the second half could deliver some preety cold weather with late season snow for many.

I foresee a much more settled month than we had during Feb, with many more clear nights and frost, indeed minima in March will be notably colder than Feb. I hope people haven't thrown away that de-icer.

Ignoring talk of statistics which indicate a very mild Feb means very difficult to achieve a cold March. We've had many erratic contrasting months in recent times, Nov 09 and Dec 09 being a good example.

Edited by damianslaw

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and snow

Ill go for 6.5 please, cold/ cool start but with a gradual warm up into the 2nd half of march :D

Posted

Having missed both Jan and Feb because of non working internet, not that I would have done that well, I am going to go for

7.1c

cheers

FC

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

Same CET as they year I was born in,, cold

5.2c

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

5.4 for me please

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Im going with 5.5

February has been mild. Im expecting a cool dry March.

Thanks.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

8.2c please

Posted

Gosh I am the mildest thus far!8)