Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Osbourne One-Nil

Anyone Who Lives In Eastbourne....

:D

....well, I don't know what to say,

I do .....Coast should really get his chest hair waxed before going out at a weekend in such a skimpy top :D

I'm going to have that tune going through my head all day now. And the mental image of the bloke in the vest and wig will take some removing.

A friend (I know....but she's real) who lives in Eastbourne sent it to me. Apparently it was tweeted by Eddie Izzard because he used to go to that school.

It's so lame, it's genius!

It is a complete rip-off of Newport State of Mind :(

The rapper's not as good in this either - disappointing, I suggest you check Newport State of Mind before you reply to this!

I do .....Coast should really get his chest hair waxed before going out at a weekend in such a skimpy top :D

I did actually drive down College Road on Saturday morning. However, that is where any similarity ends.

A friend (I know....but she's real) who lives in Eastbourne sent it to me. Apparently it was tweeted by Eddie Izzard because he used to go to that school. It's so lame, it's genius!

Sorry, but the thought of you, 1. having a 'friend' and, 2. said 'friend' sending such a link to someone they consider a 'friend' just doesn't ring true.

It is a complete rip-off of Newport State of Mind :(

The rapper's not as good in this either - disappointing, I suggest you check Newport State of Mind before you reply to this!

That's the joke IF! :)

I did actually drive down College Road on Saturday morning. However, that is where any similarity ends.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you say.

I think Lady P might be getting confused between Newport state of mind and New York state of mind.....then again, she might not be. Is this a mickey take of a mickey take?

A rip off of a rip off? Is it any wonder I'm confused?