Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

I'm Confused!?!?!

Rob

Posted

When i look at my profile attached to my post it says the group i'm in is Member (Nos). However everyone else is in the group Members. I've tried signing out to see if that's what you see when viewing your own profile but it still says it.

Does anyone have any ideas that the (Nos) means at the end of the group name, and why is it different for me?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not altogether sure what Rob is talking about I do not seem to have any strange numbers or letters on my profile unless I am missing something but I have noticed from time to time various I appear to be barred from entering various topics. Not altogether sure if it is me personally or whether somebody has put their topic in the wrong section and it is a blanket ban.

Now that the subject has arisen I would love to know what is happening.

Could somebody explain it in more detail please.

Posted

If a member has NOS next to their name, it means, as has been suggested, that they have had their ability to post in the serious area removed. You can probably guess the sort of reasons why this might happen. The vast majority of members don't have any restrictions on their account at all which is why most people don't have any letters by their name.

As for you Mike, there are no restrictions on your account, so if you can't access certain threads I can only assume they're locked threads which can't be replied to?