Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Photoshop Lightning/tornado Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Humid Continental Climate (Dfa / Dfb)

Hi there I wasn't sure where to put this but I think in the photography section is appropriate.

I work for myself, me and a couple of my friends started up an events and management/promotions company. one of my main roles is to design promotional goods such as merchandise and flyers, artist logos and such. In my spare time though i like to test my photoshop skills as it were and I have come up with a couple of photoshop renders. What inspired me was this video in the 2011 Storm Chase Chat thread.

The video is not my work. it just inspired me to create mine (Below the video).

Both of these were done from imagination.

Storm Render: Yet to be named.

StormRender2.png

Lightning Render: Yet to be named.

lightningrender2.png

Both have been scaled down and the quality isn't as good as the original 1080p (1920 x 1080)

If i get enough feedback I may do a tutorial.

Edited by Mesoscale

Posted

That's some stunningly amazing work there, it must of taken you a long time to of completed it! The colours you used are really well represented in what would happen in a real tornado (at night, ie. electricity cables being toppled over etc) . An amazing piece of work! I can't really sum it up in any other way! :)

Edited by Ben_Cambs

Posted

That's some stunningly amazing work there, it must of taken you a long time to of completed it! The colours you used are really well represented in what would happen in a real tornado (at night, ie. electricity cables being toppled over etc) . An amazing piece of work! I can't really sum it up in any other way! :)

Thank you so much, it really means alot. Maybee I should sell them.

I was thinking back to all of those tornado programs I have watched and tried to think about what I saw.

Im glad my vision has come through to you.

:air_kiss:

Posted

Absolutely stunning artwork. Fabulous, awesome. But I have to ask, what's the music you put with it?

CD :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :o

Posted

Absolutely stunning artwork. Fabulous, awesome. But I have to ask, what's the music you put with it?

CD :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :o

I dont know as thats not my work, its what inspired me to do mine. the two pictures are mine the video is not. check there channel/video on youtube to see what the song is.

Posted

I dont know as thats not my work, its what inspired me to do mine. the two pictures are mine the video is not. check there channel/video on youtube to see what the song is.

Ah, never mind. Really envy your abilities.

CD