Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr snowman

Uk Radar App For Htc Desire

Hi

Does anyone know where i can get an app for my HTC Desire HD which will give me uptodate radar images and/or loop option for the UK. Dont mind paying.

Many thanks

Carl

hi, i dont really have the answer you are looking for, but i use raintoday.co.uk on my htc desire z, using the dolphin hd browser with flash installed.. works well..

You can use the netweather radar on htc mobiles, we have apps planned for both the iphone and android mobiles in 2011.

You can use the netweather radar on htc mobiles, we have apps planned for both the iphone and android mobiles in 2011.

Fantastic!

I have the htc desire and the netweather extra radar works like a charm. no difference to how i would see it on a standard computer.

Not Blackberry?

Anything on this?

I just got a android moblie and wonder if i can use it thanks.

Btw its a samsung galaxy

Bump. Looking at a Galaxy S II and could do with knowing if NW radar will work.

Thanks.

Yep, it'll work as a web page no problems - just not got any apps there for it just yet.

Hi,

Getting a new phone on Monday its the Orange Monte Carlo, do you know if there will be an app for the radar for this phone.

Yes, that uses android, so once our android apps are released they will run on there. In the meantime you'll be able to access the radar as a web page on there.

Excellent news, cheers Paul.