Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Any One Got A Davis Vantage Pro, Older Wireless Version?

Hi guys,

I've been using a Davis wireless Vantage Pro version 1, for several years, but recently the console display has been turning off or freezing, even with new batteries and the power supply connected. The time stops, and the console doesn't take any new info from the remote sensors. I have to reset by disconnecting psu and batteries, and it works again for a while. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? Because this model has been discontinued, I can't get any repair. If anyone also has a working Vantage Pro 1 which is no longer needed, I am interested! Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Are you still looking, I know someone who has a wireless VP1 for sale with two consoles, it was working fine when taken down.

Nick

Hi guys,

I've been using a Davis wireless Vantage Pro version 1, for several years, but recently the console display has been turning off or freezing, even with new batteries and the power supply connected. The time stops, and the console doesn't take any new info from the remote sensors. I have to reset by disconnecting psu and batteries, and it works again for a while. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? Because this model has been discontinued, I can't get any repair. If anyone also has a working Vantage Pro 1 which is no longer needed, I am interested! Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow , thunderstorms and wind

Are you still looking, I know someone who has a wireless VP1 for sale with two consoles, it was working fine when taken down.

Nick

The Temp sensor on mine is faulty and as this part is no longer available I think the only option is to buy a 2nd hand station.

If anyone knows of a 2nd hand wireless VP1 for sale I would be delighted to buy it.

Cheers,

John