Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Creating Blog - Problem

KitKat

Posted

Hi there.

When I try to create a blog, using the normal Netweather skin, the forum navigates to a blank page. When I try it using the Xmas skin, I navigate to my 'Manage Your Blogs' section of my profile, which is empty with no tabs letting me create a blog post.

Can anyone help?

On the main Blog page is there a button to the right saying create a blog or add an entry? Click it and it should work. Not sure why you are getting a blank page. You can't create a blog from your profile doesn't matter what skin your using the forum skin has nothing to do with it.

Posted

I'm getting a server error on the main skin as well must be something wrong I'm sure one of the technical team members will see this and fix it. Can you create a blog ok with the Christmas skin? Everything seems to be working for me.

The Xmas skin takes me to the same link that I posted above. It isn't a blank white page like it is on the default skin, but essentially the problem is the same.

I'll give it a bit of time if there is any technical problems. I'll post again on this thread when it is working :)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Posted

Just want to bump this as I'm still getting a blank page when attempting to create a new blog.

Hope all at Netweather are having a wonderful Christmas :)

Steve x

• 10 months later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snowy Winters and cool, wet Summers

I am having trouble creating a blog. Whenever I click "Add Entry" it doesn't load. It just stays on the page as if I never clicked anything. Any help?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Outdoors

Sorry Shuggee, should have updated this, we swapped emails earlier this week. It looks like an Invision bug (again), we're waiting on some feedback.

Posted

This is hopefully fixed - you'll have to re-make your blog as the problem was that it didn't create itself properly on the system.

Please shout if it still gives you problems though.

• 3 weeks later...