Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

New Weather Station Help

Posted

My Weather station is a technoline ws2350 and has being playing up and as decided to stop working i have had it for 11 months but lost the receipt. I am looking at the oregon wmr200 as a replacement or la crosse ws3650 can anyone recommend either of these or something different i would like the weather station to be wireless and be able to save data so it can be up loaded onto my computer.

Thank you

Posted

My Weather station is a technoline ws2350 and has being playing up and as decided to stop working i have had it for 11 months but lost the receipt. I am looking at the oregon wmr200 as a replacement or la crosse ws3650 can anyone recommend either of these or something different i would like the weather station to be wireless and be able to save data so it can be up loaded onto my computer.

Thank you

Do you not have proof of order?

Seems like a bad one I've had my 2310 for years.

If's it under 12 months try and persue a replacement.

Posted

I have a WMR100 and it has an annoying "feature" in that the outside temperature sensor reading is inaccurate when there is a high level of humidity. If humidity is 98% then the temp can easily be 4 or 5 deg C high during the summer - say 20C instead of 15C. In the winter zero is less effected by humidity - within 1C. I have dismantled the outdoor sensor and see that the humidity and temp sensor are both on the same small circuit board about 10mm by 5mm. Cleaned this (spiders webs all over the place) and some small improvement.

Just wonder if anyone else noticed this ? Otherwise the Oregon is a neat compact design.

I agree with inbuilt data storage - so cheap for the manufacturer to add - and I wish mine had it. Not so dedicated to have a PC linked 24/7 to mine. Will follow this thread with interest.