Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnholmes

Children In Need

hi

Is anyone else on Net Weather going to be contributing to this really worthy cause? I must be getting old but I find the BBC 'razz ma tazz' or whatever gets more and more OTT but it is helping raise money for children in this country.

Its come a long way since I first remember it well over 25 years ago.

I love it John. Pudsey is so cute :)

perhaps we could set up a raffle Shugs to buy you one?

hi

Is anyone else on Net Weather going to be contributing to this really worthy cause? I must be getting old but I find the BBC 'razz ma tazz' or whatever gets more and more OTT but it is helping raise money for children in this country.

Its come a long way since I first remember it well over 25 years ago.

I already had a body wax raised195 pound my own daughter has got kidney failure and kidney support is aided by children in need.

Well done Keith :D

perhaps we could set up a raffle Shugs to buy you one?

Aye - good idea. I want a big one.

I already had a body wax raised195 pound my own daughter has got kidney failure and kidney support is aided by children in need.

Well Done for that.

Wonder if any of the forecasting staff are doing anything.... Haven't heard anything mind.

I'd pay a tenner for Thomasz to take his shirt off :D

Wonder if any of the forecasting staff are doing anything.... Haven't heard anything mind.

I'd pay a tenner for Thomasz to take his shirt off :D

Why has he got a pair under his shirt lol?

I've been shaving mens heads all day on my day off, for donations to Children in Need, went through 2 pairs of clippers! Raised about £300+. Lots of baldies round West Lancs now :cc_confused:

Good stuff Jan :D

Why has he got a pair under his shirt lol?

He's got more than a pair - a ripped six pack... :D Speaking of which, I'm off to the fridge for me Guinness.

I remember, over 25 years ago, refusing to shave my beard off unless the RAF on the station I was forecasting on increased their bid-eventually got £300

£12m the now :D

Yes, we donated. We always give to Children In Need and Comic (or Sport) Relief.

The Young Lords were very keen to watch it this year. I think that had a lot to do with the appearances by Cheryl Cole and Kylie Minogue. rolleyes.gif

I think that had a lot to do with the appearances by Cheryl Cole and Kylie Minogue.

Oh, were they on it then? :whistling:

• Some first weekend of Summer - even the pigeons don't fancy it

Gusting winds, showers and persistent rain - not the type of weather you'd usually associate with the first weekend of summer. But there will be some improvement through the weekend and into next week. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2020-06-05 21:46:10 Valid: 06/06/2020 0600 - 07/06/2020 0600 THUNDERSTORM OUTLOOK - SAT 6TH JUNE 2020 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather