Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skyeblue

Glasgow Rangers

Glasgow Rangers might have a new owner for the first time in 20years could put Celtic back in the shade AGAIN :drinks:

Glasgow Rangers might have a new owner for the first time in 20years could put Celtic back in the shade AGAIN :drinks:

yes very exiting times ahead lets hope this new owner really has the clubs best interest at heart

It's worked a treat for Liverpool, Portsmouth, Man Utd, Ipswich, Leicester, etc etc

Don't build your hopes up!

Scotland has a football league? :pardon::whistling:

It's worked a treat for Liverpool, Portsmouth, Man Utd, Ipswich, Leicester, etc etc

Don't build your hopes up!

Rangers debt would be cleared off not like the English teams

with massive debt

plus money to take the club to a new level :clap: :clap:

Ipswich's debt was cleared off, and Roy Keane has been given lots of money to spend. It's turned a mediocre Championship team into a mediocre championship team....probably the equivalent of 3rd place in s SPL.

They could have spent the money and Sheffield Wednesday instead.

Manchester

150.000 fans ring a bell

GLASGOW RANGERS

Scotland as a nation

we r proud 2 have a football team not so good

but we can beat France lol

Rangers and Celtic, big kids still playing in the little league, I mean what exactly is the point of it?

I admire all those Scottish fans who support someone else.

Manchester

150.000 fans ring a bell

GLASGOW RANGERS

Scotland as a nation

we r proud 2 have a football team not so good

but we can beat France lol

Yes because the Rangers fans really did a good job of putting Scottish fans in a good light. :huh: There are a large section of Rangers fans who are a disgrace to Scottish football, so much so that UEFA has threatened to ban them from competing in european competition. The takeover won't change things much. Murray has had enough of his play thing and two men with less money than Murray are stepping in.

Several, for some unfathomable reason.

Rangers and Celtic, big kids still playing in the little league, I mean what exactly is the point of it?

I admire all those Scottish fans who support someone else.

Like all you Surrey folks who support Man U?? :rofl:

Yes because the Rangers fans really did a good job of putting Scottish fans in a good light. :huh: There are a large section of Rangers fans who are a disgrace to Scottish football, so much so that UEFA has threatened to ban them from competing in european competition. The takeover won't change things much. Murray has had enough of his play thing and two men with less money than Murray are stepping in.

There are also a large section of Rangers fans who are not a disgrace to Scottish football, but let's ignore them as they won't sell newspapers?!!

Ipswich's debt was cleared off, and Roy Keane has been given lots of money to spend. It's turned a mediocre Championship team into a mediocre championship team....probably the equivalent of 3rd place in s SPL.

Don't do them down...2nd place OON.

Scottish footballers can take a corner

Bend it out to the half wa line

gust comes along top corner of the net

goal

Weather does play a part in our game lol

Several, for some unfathomable reason.

There are also a large section of Rangers fans who are not a disgrace to Scottish football, but let's ignore them as they won't sell newspapers?!!

True CMD but it doesn't change the fact that the behaviour of the others is inexcusable. And football fans really shouldn't be commended for not causing problems. It is only a game of football at the end of the day and the sad thing is many people, not just Rangers fans go to football games looking for trouble rather than a good day out at the football.

True CMD but it doesn't change the fact that the behaviour of the others is inexcusable. And football fans really shouldn't be commended for not causing problems. It is only a game of football at the end of the day and the sad thing is many people, not just Rangers fans go to football games looking for trouble rather than a good day out at the football.

The behaviour of many people is inexcusable, Rangers fans seem to get a bad press though.

Everyone remembers Rangers fans rioting in Manchester yet no-one remembers that the police had to use tear gas to quell the Chelsea fans who rioted after they lost in the Champions' League final two weeks later.

Both events were wrong but which do you remember??!! Which event was reported again and again and which event was brushed under the carpet??!

Naturally we don't hear about it though as read Scottish papers; Chelsea have nothing to do with us. The English papers would print about Rangers as the final was held in their country. I'm sure the English papers had some documentation about the Chelsea riots but I am sure it was more heavily covered in Russia.

Not me I support my local Ryman Premier side and I don't get that on my 42" LCD tv in HD, I did 180 miles on Saturday.

Nothing worse then a Surrey Man U fan who has never been north of Watford.

Not me I support my local Ryman Premier side and I don't get that on my 42" LCD tv in HD, I did 180 miles on Saturday.

Only a 42"? My god we really are in recession :lol:

Only a 42"? My god we really are in recession :lol:

In my back room it hardly went through the door :)

Naturally we don't hear about it though as read Scottish papers; Chelsea have nothing to do with us. The English papers would print about Rangers as the final was held in their country. I'm sure the English papers had some documentation about the Chelsea riots but I am sure it was more heavily covered in Russia.

Why would it be more heavily covered in Russia when the riot was in London? You prove my point WX!!

Fair enough HP!! :) :)

I was of the belief you were referring to the Champions League final 2008 in Moscow no?

They could have spent the money and Sheffield Wednesday instead.

How does it feel being £60million+ in debt, with no hotel,no pingu blades, no players worth anything, and further cuts to come?:ph34r: