Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowstorm1

Lottery Winners/ Unlucky

Im only 15 so I cant do this yet but my mam but a Euromillions ticket on yesterday and we thought we had won a million pounds at first !

Just look at what we had

WCR777797

and look at what came out in the millionaires raffle

WCY777797

How cruel is that! + we had two numbers on the real Euromillions but nothing else so we won didly squit!

Anyways this topic is to say something if you win a prize or unlucky in doing so.

Won £ 7.50 last night so won't be going away yet lol

Not the Euro Millions, but my parents got 5 numbers on the UK lottery and needed 28 to win the Jackpot....number 29 came out. :aggressive:

They just tease us, its not that you cant win, its just never you, well thats how it feels, but people win and if you dont stick a row on then thats no chance, so at least have ago, and my theory is do one row same numbers each draw(whatever u do) and one row different each draw, then you have one staying same and another changes.

Anyone noticed more frequent numbers (on lotto) appearing and some not for weeks? yeah thought so , funny that? strange? test it yourself..

make 49 bits of paper (same size) with 1 to 49 numbers on them, fold them all so you cant see numbers, put into a pot, shake and then pick 6 numbers, write down those 6 numbers, then repeat this a few times, how many numbers from 1-49 were repeated? thats my point is it about chance or are numbers choosen to fall... of course not, people win, 3or4 numbers usually, another experiment to try that i did..

i had wrote down all numbers for 9wks from teletext(before it was taken off) i number patterned the winning and non-appearing numbers, i calculated the frequency and non-frequency of numbers and groups of numbers example: 20s and 40s or below 10s and 30s ..and their was some interesting patterns, one blasted ball never appeared for 7wks! that was on my ticket, i put numbers into groups of-cold-warm-hot balls, and i would win ten pound every draw! then done t-ball and won between 5 and £20 EACH DRAW. i dont do al that now though. keep playing you neverknow! my rule is the rule of 3 (rows)

must say after reading my posts, please dont change your set of numbers, use another row for any experiment you may try based on my theorys.