Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thundery wintry showers

Count To 20 Before A Moderator Posts

I see that the "count to 50 before a moderator posts" thread is locked, and the other one (similarly biased in the opposite direction, towards members) hasn't really got going, so I'm going to come up with my old proposal: revise the 50 down to 20.

Count up to 20 before a moderator posts in the thread, if a moderator posts before 20 is reached, the tally is reset back to 0 and the next poster starts at 1.

Rules:

- You may not post twice together, e.g if you post 2 you can not post 3, you have to wait for another forum member to post 3.

- If a moderator posts they gain a point and the tally gets reset and the next poster much start at 1

- If the members team manage to get to 20 then the members will be rewarded a point and the game will be reset and the next poster must start at one

- Staff members can break the chain, it doesn't just apply to "official" moderators.

Is it windy where you lot are?

Is it windy where you lot are?

Yep. A little bit. Not long till the heavy rain reaches me.

Didn't really get windy down here, it's been a lovely day today too.

I'm still confused but I'll say 2? :unsure:

• Heatwave conditions possible to end May

Some parts of the UK could qualify for heatwave conditions during the final days of May. With temperatures widely into the 20s Celsius. Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Dry, sunny and warm end to May but is there a pattern change on the horizon?

The already very dry May will end with more dry, sunny and warm weather across all of the UK. This theme continues into the first few days of June, but there could be a change on the way later next week. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather