Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winter Warmer

Microsoft Kinect

as my xbox is permantley connected to my PC i will not be getting one i have no room! plus i have a wii downstairs ill use that instead of spendng more money!

My son wanted to ask for one for Christmas, until I pointed out that the only games which work with it are "Dancing like a tiger" and "Pretend you're a windmill"....not Call of Duty, or Medal of Honour.

My son wanted to ask for one for Christmas, until I pointed out that the only games which work with it are "Dancing like a tiger" and "Pretend you're a windmill"....not Call of Duty, or Medal of Honour.

yeh thats the thing putting me off although i have read that microsoft have said at some point in the near future there will be games that use both kinect and controllers and the tech is capable of it.weather these games will use an xbox pad or swords n guns that you have to pay extra for who knows lol

No as I shall be too busy playing GT5.

I really can't understand the fasination with Kinect. This is alright if you wish to play party games with your family but isn't suited to the types of games that I like to play. Im thinking of selling my 360 and cancelling my Xbox live subscription. The time has come to move onto the PS3.

well i took the plunge and pre-orded kinect last wednesday hopefully it will arrive on release day(tomorrow)

What a complete load of tosh released again by...you guessed it MICROSOFT!

How reliable is the new Xbox360? lmao.

Very good so far the new xbox Optimus.....I have the older xbox elite too, no problems with that as of yet as well.

I got new black xbox 360. And i put it sideways on the side that hasnt got a fan. Verry reliable. I wont get kinect as i have a wii for that lol :D

I'm a proper gamer and only just played Kinect a few days ago for the first time. First impression was "wow". It's actually stunning. Was pleasantly surprised when I played. If it lowers in price a little, I can see it blowing the Wii out of the water. It's that good.

Bought the kinect anyway... tis ok for the moment. Can certainly see the potential it has and can't wait for some decent games to be released on it.

Also, I've had the basic xbox arcade thingy for 3 and a half years now and not a problem so far. I use it for gaming, watching films and listening to music, so it's on a lot. Have I just gotten really lucky with it?