Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The PIT

Paul The Octopus Rip

No more predictions I'm afraid a sad day.

Some say Mark Lawrenson killed him off for actually getting predictions right...

As a mark of respect, all the qualifying rounds for the next World Cup are going to consist of 8 legs..... :whistling:

Tis a shame all these people making millions of squid from him...maybe they tend-t-cul them when they get too good at that sort of thing?

Tis a shame all these people making millions of squid from him...maybe they tend-t-cul them when they get too good at that sort of thing?

What a bunch of suckers! :blush: :blush: :help:

Please!! Stop with the truly terrible jokes :aggressive::wallbash:

Please!! Stop with the truly terrible jokes :aggressive::wallbash:

I agree! Here is something completely different!

Does anyone out there know the name of the music which 30 minute plays - it is driving me bonkers even more than the stupid Octopus "Paul" nonsense :help:

The British Secret service have issued a statement to quell rumours, denying any involvement and stating it was clearly a case of suicide and siting Paul's previous failed attempt to jump from a 17th floor window :oops:

I agree! Here is something completely different!

Does anyone out there know the name of the music which Jamie Oliver's 30 minute meals plays - it is driving me bonkers even more than the stupid Octopus "Paul" nonsense :help:

I heard rumours that Paul isn't really dead and was seen sneaking into a bookies in Hawaii followed by Elvis and then PP.

Some say Mark Lawrenson killed him off for actually getting predictions right...

...and that he's been arrested for letting off stink-bombs in Alex Ferguson's dugout. All we know is, he's called the St- oh wait...