Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

You Kept This One Quiet, Paul...

Phil UK

Posted

Daily Express - 19-10-2010... Linkage... And now the weather forecast from Paul...

'Paul Michaelwaite of Netweather, which predicted last winter’s big freeze, said: “The main thing we’re going to notice is the wind chill factor, which brings temperatures down as low as minus five degrees, thanks to a north wind direct from the Arctic.â€

And if you're wrong, we don't have to blame Michael Fish this year. :D

Phil.

Edited by Phil UK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun in summer, snow in winter, wind in Autumn and rainbows in the spring!

lol Paul, why do I get the feeling that the press has been fishing for information and then coming up with your name!

Lets face it it could have been any one of us.. I predicted a cold winter last september on met monkey! lol:whistling:

Posted

This is my whole point of this thread... Does HE know that he was quoted as saying as regarding last Winter? I think not!! He was probably as off target as many of us were. 17th December - 14th January here in Solihull. (See my sig for details, and if so, Express, go take a train and find some reporters not based in London!!

More than that, are the Express that desperate for weather news that they look here? (Only a good thing if they spare the BS!)

Speculation and accumulation. I don't think Paul , Nick, Coast, TWS, Weather09 would ever say such speculative without model and SFC backups.

Oh Dear!! I'm sorry, Paul, but I thought I'd bring this one to your attention. (I know a couple of lawyers!!)

Phil.

Posted

Ah, Paul M, the terror of the weather scene.

Just when PWS thought they had the market sewn up, in steps the UK's newest fighting force.

Ladies & Gentlemen please welcome......Paul.......................Michaelwaite

Suggest you think about leaving the country for a few months next April, as the seasons change your name will be at the top of thier..." Well Paul M. now know as Sir Paul, was right on this winter's forecast"

Of course 3months chasing tornado's would be a great excuse.