Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coast

Weather Apps On Your Smart-Phone

I'm not looking for an app for my phone, neither is this a thread to blatantly advertise or promote a particular company, service or program. I'm just interested to see who has downloaded an app or software to their smart phone giving them current or future weather forecasts / alerts, how accurate would you rate them and a general review?

We've got some apps planned at some point - hopefully this quarter.

That should be interesting Paul, will that be IPhone compatible only or will Symbian and Windows based systems etc. be covered? Again, I'll stick to using the site, but I am amazed at what you can get for a phone these days!

I use the Met Office one which I find better than their website for graphical representation. Can take a while to load when there is a weather warning

Having an N900, I use one which came with it as hardly anyone releases any apps for these Maemo based devices.

Cool, Please consider the ever growing Google android format, I would love to have a Netweather app on my Desire.

Cool, Please consider the ever growing Google android format, I would love to have a Netweather app on my Desire.

I'd have thought android would be the priority when creating apps these days....

Hey, this would be a good idea, i have got a weather forcast one on my LGks360 :)

The plan is to do something for Iphones and Androids at this point.

I use the Metoffice app which is pretty good. I've tried others that provide data from local weather stations but they tend to be based in the USA so not many areas of the UK are covered, and some are quite expensive.

Having an N900, I use one which came with it as hardly anyone releases any apps for these Maemo based devices.

I know how you feel, the only down point on my beautiful N900 sad.gif

Hello to all forum members...

I'm would like to inform you that a new iOS application is awailable in Apple store. http://q4.si/P

It was developed in cooperation with http://www.awekas.at/ which I belive you all know.

In this version of iAWEKAS you can monitor your weather station, and also check weather condition from any other station which is cooperating with www.awekas.at.

Aplication is free - and available now.

In near future - we will develop the "Mobile reporting" module (report weather condition "from the road")

Best regards,

Peter Lukan

[email protected]

Hi,

Just wondering are there any Net Weather apps for the radar or the forum?

Viewing the radar on my iPhone isn't an easy task. :p

I to have been looking for a Net weather App for Android :D

• Temperatures into heatwave territory and no rain

Some parts of the UK could qualify for heatwave conditions later this week and it's not the usual suspects. No rain as water levels decline and how are the evening skies for LanuchAmerica viewing? Watch the video here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

High pressure in the driving seat until at least the end of May

High pressure continues to dominate our weather until at least early next week, with most staying dry and fine. The warm conditions will spread north, and the highest temperatures will transfer to the west as the high moves east and eventually over Scandinavia. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather